• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Like i’m not sure if i’m even allowed to vote neons again and the unpredictable day and night close make it challenging for me to respond

i guess if i can’t vote neons, i may think about voting for numbers assuming they’re still alive

And tomorrow some people can't vote neon again

And also the replacements seem to have disappeared

Would Exlight be able to vote neon tomorrow? Because technically he voted for Neon a day ago and the last day's neon vote was never counted
I’m still here sorry. The unpredictable nature of day/night close and which rules are in place make it challenging for me to respond

Like yesterday, I found out i died. Then i revived. Then i wanted to vote for neons but i can’t because i voted neons the day earlier, so i can’t revote. And i’m required to vote before posting because of another rule in place. Before i could respond, the day ended with a hammer. So i’m at a loss here

I did not get an extra life last night. Dunno where those have been coming from. If anyone knows it would be nice for you to say. Because I'm almost starting to wonder if I got them because my targets were successful. Though that would mean KoD wasn't targeted by cult n1.

I targeted Storm last night. It seems to have not done anything that I know of regarding his immortality.

Though Storm seems to be the best target today, to test if he is lynch proof. And with the voting rule, voting him today means we can't vote him tomorrow, so if he is lynch proof, that won't matter and we'll know for sure. Also I can't vote Neon today so it's my next best option.

@TheCapsFan who did you target last night?

Vote: Storm
Hammer happened 7 hours after that day extension post

I believe neons is responsible for the mass deaths and the nature of the kills suggest scum action. Combine that with the D1 Fexty vote makes neons a practically locked scum read for me

i think numbers was originally a scum faction, and i don’t believe revivals affected the affiliation.

Final Vote Count
Numbers
- 4 (Libk, CL, Caps, Exlight)
Captan Lunch - 2 (a'lana, Numbers)
Minish - 2 (Storm, Neon)
Storm - 1 (Minish)

Numbers has been SLAIN

he was Jigsaw, the Self-aligned Evil Gamemaster Puppet Creature

night will last at least 40 hours from now but might end later or earlier if i get all the night actions in

you're allowed to post at night tonight but if you end the night with exactly 3 posts you get modkilled
Um… this is an extremely noob question

is Numbers referring to 15377?

good morning everyone, or at least, good morning to those of you who survived this bloodbath of a night.

Minish is dead, she was the town aligned cult doctor.
Eliza is dead, she was secret tunnel maker, the town aligned mole from avatar.
DW is dead, they were Small Large, the town aligned Medium.
Fext is dead, he was networking for dummies, the town aligned Networkerer.
Alana is dead, she was Shia Labeuf, the town aligned Motivator.
Lawpy is dead, they were secret tunnel maker, the town aligned badger from avatar.

Living Players:
@Storm
@ExLight
@15377
@TheCapsFan
@Neon

Dead Players:
@Captan_Lunch
@KingofDominaria
@ElizaThePsycho
@Lawpy’s Fruit Salad
@Morbid Minish
@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@Fext

It is now day. Deadline is in 36 hours.
I ask because i was searching for the username Numbers and i was a little puzzled whoops.

Storm has been lynched. He was Meowmeowmeowington, the town aligned cat.

Its now night. Night will last 36 hours or until all actions get in. If the people who didn't post today don't submit an action by the end of the night then they'll be temporarily replaced with a robot until they come back.
Hmm what if storms was actually right here when he said he’s a town immortal, seeing that he’s a cat

a'lana

cotton candy
I’m still here sorry. The unpredictable nature of day/night close and which rules are in place make it challenging for me to respond

Like yesterday, I found out i died. Then i revived. Then i wanted to vote for neons but i can’t because i voted neons the day earlier, so i can’t revote. And i’m required to vote before posting because of another rule in place. Before i could respond, the day ended with a hammer. So i’m at a loss here
you can vote next day i think since previous day you voted no one.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

sounds chaotic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom