• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ragnarokio Art Thread!

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
hey i saw some people doing some art and it looked like fun so i thought i would give it the old crack

to start things off here is a picture of everybody's favour legend: zelda the green boy that i conjured up just for this such an occasion

wd1MEuH.png

i will accept commissions but there is only a 10% chance i will finish them because i pretend that i am very busy lately because it is a big business season

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Oh, how wonderful, dear! Could you draw me a snake? Preferably a five headed one? Thanks!

thanks!

here is a fivesnake which is a master of five martial arts

DVVvL8R.png

I like the spikes!

Link seems to have Triforce on the brain...

much appreciated! You may have noticed the spikes because in the original legend zelda does not have spikes on his shirt but i thought it was a good touch to give my version of the take on the legend some additional artistic flair!

Ragnarokio

You are very welcome I am glad you enjoyed it!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
i wonder what that text means

it's too bad we don't live in an age where i can type the text into a machine and have it translate the message for me

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
i wonder what that text means

it's too bad we don't live in an age where i can type the text into a machine and have it translate the message for me
It means "this is not a bomb"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom