• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ragequit

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Dark Souls.

Surely i don't have to explain why ragequit is involved with this game.
Dark-Souls-games-gif-yolo-694835.gif

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I ragequit by throwing my controller which results in its destruction most of the time.
I do it in soul calibur if the opponents all cheat, for instance if i am losing many matches in a row.
I can't remember exactly how many controllers have died by my hands, feet and walls but there is a fair few.

Nothing else makes me angry enough to ragequit, I generally play single player games which don't bring on the same kind of anger that multiplayer does.

Dark Souls.

Surely i don't have to explain why ragequit is involved with this game.

I always found DS to be tough but fair, I never really got angry with it myself.

Pieguys

Adventurous Duck
I decided to replay Super Mario World. I have the actual game on SNES. I kept dying at the end of level 2. I'm really bad at timing :(

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I always found DS to be tough but fair, I never really got angry with it myself.

Oh i agree its fair, which makes it more frustrating cuz you can't really blame the game. But sometimes enemy Ai does unexpected things too. Like i got backstabbed by a simple balder once. But most annoying is online features and getting invaded and stuff. Really i was so fed up that i just disabled online just because it became troll paradise. Don't get me started about hackers and hate messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom