• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Race's timeline

N

Nemesis

I just want to see when the different races came and left from hyrule,
and if it messes up som timeline therories :P

LoZ:
Hylian (Link is a Hylian)
Gerudo (and Ganandorf is a Gerudo)

AoL:
(Havent played yet)

aLttP:
Hylian
Zora
Gerudo (again just Ganandorf)
(long time since I've played this :P)

OoT:
Hylian
Kokiri
Goron
Zora
Gerudo
Sheikah

WW:
Hylian
Goron
Rito
Korok

FSA:
Hylian
Zuna

MC:
Hylian
Minish
Goron

TP:
Hylian
Goron
Zora
Sheikah
Twili
Oocca

PH:
Hylian
Goron
Yook
Anouki

LA, MM, OoS and OoA wasn't in hyrule, and in WW was Hyrule below the sea so I didn't know if that counts or not :P

I know I have forgotten many races but just post it, and i will add them to the list :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Four Swords Adventures has the Zuna.

The Oracle games have the Gorons, Zora, Subrosians, and the Tokay. Now, these species don't all appear in both games. Check Zelda Wiki.

There were several new species in PH. Though I haven't played it, I know of the Gorons (well, they were in WW too,) the Yook, and the Anouki.

And if I'm not mistaken (I didn't play the game,) didn't TP have Sheikah, too? At least one? It also had the Oocca.

Also, just in case you didn't know, the Koroks in WW are the Kokiri from OoT. Eventually they turned into the Koroks. Not sure why. Not saying that Koroks shouldn't be on the list, just that it's something you'd want to keep in mind.

Last edited:
N

Nemesis

Four Swords Adventures has the Zuna.

oh, I forgot the FSA :D

The Oracle games have the Gorons, Zora, Subrosians, and the Tokay. Now, these species don't all appear in both games. Check Zelda Wiki.

The Oracle games didn't happen in hyrule, so they aren't on the list

There were several new species in PH. Though I haven't played it, I know of the Gorons (well, they were in WW too,) the Yook, and the Anouki.

Added them, thanks :D

And if I'm not mistaken (I didn't play the game,) didn't TP have Sheikah, too? At least one? It also had the Oocca.

added Oocca, Btw are you sure about the sheikahs in TP? I don't remember any

Also, just in case you didn't know, the Koroks in WW are the Kokiri from OoT. Eventually they turned into the Koroks. Not sure why. Not saying that Koroks shouldn't be on the list, just that it's something you'd want to keep in mind.

I know ^^

Many Quotes! :D

added Oocca, Btw are you sure about the sheikahs in TP? I don't remember any

Well, there is some speculation that Impaz (the old woman you meet in the Hidden Village)is the last surviving Shiekah. It would make sense. The Hidden Village is most likely the ruins of old Kakriko, and Imoa was the founder of that. Impaz is just one letter away from Impa.

Also, there are Gorons in PH. And you spelled Korok wrong. It's just Korok, not Kokorok. Also, Ganondorf isn't in LoZ/ALttP. It's just Ganon, so there aren't really ant Gerudo.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Also, Ganondorf isn't in LoZ/ALttP. It's just Ganon, so there aren't really ant Gerudo.

Ganondorf was the one finding the dark realm. One of the seven maidens told you that in ALttP. ALttP was supposed to be a prequal to LoZ, but some say not, so I don't know how to speculate that to both games, but Ganondorf was existing before ALttP for sure, and thus gerudos.

N

Nemesis

Well, there is some speculation that Impaz (the old woman you meet in the Hidden Village) is the last surviving Shiekah. It would make sense. The Hidden Village is most likely the ruins of old Kakriko, and Impa was the founder of that. Impaz is just one letter away from Impa.

hehe, didn't remember that one

Also, there are Gorons in PH.

Axle mentioned that earlier but I didn't see it :P
but thanks anyway

Also, Ganondorf isn't in LoZ/ALttP. It's just Ganon, so there aren't really ant Gerudo.

Ganondorf was the one finding the dark realm. One of the seven maidens told you that in ALttP. ALttP was supposed to be a prequal to LoZ, but some say not, so I don't know how to speculate that to both games, but Ganondorf was existing before ALttP for sure, and thus gerudos.

That's what I thought too, but he have a good point, so I dunno :D
(bad english -.-)

I don't consider Link in WW/PH to be Hylian. He may be of some Hylian decent, of course, but he wasn't born in Hyrule. He, as well as Tetra, were both born after Hyrule had already been submerged, which is noted by the fact that both of them are what, 12 years old or something, and by the time WW roles around Hyrule has been submerged for over 100 years.

T

Typhingblade

hyrule

the landthey live in is hyrule but not submerged underwater though it may seem different...

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i honestly dont believe that the presence or lack of presence of a race would affect any timeline ideas what-so-ever with the exception of WW because it technically does not take place in hyrule but rather above it 100 years after OoT and there are races missing and that is explained with obvious hints in the game.

Kazumi

chagy
Also there are Humans/Ordonians in TP, also isn't there Humans in OoT? And do people in Termina count as Hylians? And, I think Impaz is a Sheikah. And, I also don't count people in WW as Hylians. :cat:

W

Wolf Link89

There are the 7 races of Hyrule: Hylians, Kokiri, Gorons, Zora, Gerudo, and Sheikah. There also the Minish, but they are a race of the gods.
Hylians: probaly descended from Skyloftians, while the Skyloftians that remained on Skyloft became the Oocca. Hylians then evolved into the Humans.
Kokiri: later evolved into the Korok
Goron:
Zora: later split into the River Zora and Sea Zora. afte rthe Great Flood they become the Rito and adopt Dion as their patron goddess.
Gerudo: evolve into the Gerudo that inhabit the Desert of Doubt. Some joined the interlopers.
Sheikah: some join the interlopers. The tribe is split to those that protect the Royal Family and those prosecuted.
Interlopers: evolve into the Twili after their banishment
Zuna: come from the Gerudo or Sheikah

Ganondork

goo
I don't consider Link in WW/PH to be Hylian. He may be of some Hylian decent, of course, but he wasn't born in Hyrule. He, as well as Tetra, were both born after Hyrule had already been submerged, which is noted by the fact that both of them are what, 12 years old or something, and by the time WW roles around Hyrule has been submerged for over 100 years.​

I believe he's a descendant of OoT Link, who is Hylian. Tetra is Zelda, and the Royal Family works through inheritance, so Tetra is definately Hylian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom