• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
(I am not feeling welll and don't really feel like writing up a flavor scene for the sign up thread. Sorry :(.)

I'll post the game rules and some notes here just so anyone who signs up will know how the game will be before it starts

Rules:
Do not communicate with each other outside of the game regarding your roles.
Do not screenshot or copy and paste any private messages from me. You are allowed to paraphrase information about your role but that's it.
Name claiming is FORBIDDEN.
Role claims are limited to 2 per day phase
Soft claims are unrestricted.
Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line.
Days will last 48 hours Nights will last 24 hours
You may vote for an Extension and it will be counted separately from votes on players. Majority must be reached to extend the day 24 hours..
Do not edit or delete your posts.
The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If a player reaches majority before the day ends then the game will immediately go into twilight. If a tie occurs then both players are lynched.
Majority is ½ of the living +1
A player cannot die with 1 vote
Night posting will result in a modkill
Players must make a minimum of 3 post every in game day (I will be lenient on day 1) or they will be replaced or modkilled. I will be keeping count.
Do not reveal any information after you have died
Keep ghosting and spam to a minimum please

Notes:
This is a role madness game and vanilla roles will not exist.
I'm looking for 13 players but I am willing to extend the player list if enough sign up.
I need everyone that signs up to add me on discord (Mathias#7996) All game chats will be on discord.
Town will be called STARS
Mafia will be called Umbrella
3rd party won't have a name
Flavor will be semi important as I tried to make names fit the roles as much as I could and night scene flavor will have somewhat revealing information about certain characters. This is why nameclaming is banned in this game.

List:
1. Echolight. (I can’t think of a nickname for you) CONFARMED
2. Scummier6 CONFARMED
3. The Sooshi Master CONFARMED
4. Roblox CONFARMED
5. Xxxlight CONFARMED
6. Min-Min CONFARMED
7. The Doctor CONFARMED?
8. Poise Boi CONFARMED
9. DankeyKangSalesman kind of CONFARMED
10. The Mooderator
11. Soneji CONFARMED
12. Tristan CONFARMED
13. Leslie CONFARMED
Replacements:
lil gumbac
Mo Bo

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Oh yea I forgot to mention this

Town will be called STARS
Mafia will be called Umbrella
3rd party won't have a name
Flavor will be semi important as I tried to make names fit the roles as much as I could and night scene flavor will have somewhat revealing information about certain characters. This is why nameclaming is banned in this game.

I'll be adding this to the OP

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You know what I was thinking about it and I really don't want the game to start off with everyone rolecaliming so I'm gonna limit it to 2 per day.

Sorry folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom