• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Oh.

So you're just a survivor vig, then.

There's a survivor vig with Doc, and there's a survivor no-vig with Echo. Doesn't make much sense to me to have two survivors, so I'm a bit skeptical about whether Doc can win with either alignment.

Poyzin

Rubik
Poyzin
Mellow Ezlo
SMS
Zachie

Kirino
Soneji

@ExLight this isn't your lime

Doc isn't in this pool because I don't care right now

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
There's a survivor vig with Doc, and there's a survivor no-vig with Echo. Doesn't make much sense to me to have two survivors, so I'm a bit skeptical about whether Doc can win with either alignment.
The friendly vig is one of ZD's most shameful creations.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Okay because nobody protests this

Vote Soneiji

This seems like a lynch everyone is on board with. Any thoughts on who I should target?

Poyzin

Vote: Kirino

After further thought, voting Soneji doesn’t make much sense at this moment in time because they are going to die because of the mechanics of not posting. They are still my top scum read, but I would rather nail my top 1-2 scumreads over just the one, given that Soneji will mechanically die this phase if they don’t post. If all else fails, Doc can kill Soneji and we lynch Kirino today.

Poyzin

Wait... maybe Soneji will be replaced instead of modkilled? Scratch my previous post, I would still rather get Soneji before Kirino, but I would like to get them both out this phase if possible.

Vote: Soneji

I didn’t unvote anyway so it doesn’t matter.

Poyzin

There is surprisingly little discussion toDay and I’m starting to doubt whether Soneji should be the move today or the one that Doc should target...

Poyzin

This game is going to be ruined because the Soneji slot has not said anything in a week and the deadline is tonight, so there is no way to determine whether this is the best move.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Chill out Poy, I think at this point if Soneji was town he would have put more effort into the game. Keep in mind Minish clearing him based on very little substance in the game - they must have been scumbuds. Kirino probably figured bussing today was his best bet, and I'm not too worried about Minish and him going after each other in the thread, it was either a bus or distancing attempt. Also, Kirino has completely disappeared from the game, I asked him where he softed Tracker in the previous day and he hasn't answered, probably because his gambit has fallen apart.

Poyzin

Chill out Poy, I think at this point if Soneji was town he would have put more effort into the game. Keep in mind Minish clearing him based on very little substance in the game - they must have been scumbuds. Kirino probably figured bussing today was his best bet, and I'm not too worried about Minish and him going after each other in the thread, it was either a bus or distancing attempt. Also, Kirino has completely disappeared from the game, I asked him where he softed Tracker in the previous day and he hasn't answered, probably because his gambit has fallen apart.

Yeah, but something seems up. A Soneji lynch here feels too easy, especially since I’ve been posing for it over the last two Days. It’s almost underwhelming.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
What were the contradictory results that occurred today, just so I can think about them before rereading the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom