• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Also, Soneji only made two posts last phase when there was a minimum of three. Should this be a mod kill, or a replacement?

Poyzin

I have no problem claiming, I’m the Serial Killer. Which is why I think there were only two scum, since there are so many 3P

I didn’t have a chance to comment, but this is just baffling and doesn’t make any sense to claim. Like you have a NK and are against our wincon. What do you gain by admitting this?

Poyzin

I targeted Minish N1 and saw that she targeted funnier, hence my suspicion of her and my strong desire to lynch her,

In hindsight it’s hilarious how you tracked somebody to the kill and did not mention this in the slightest lol. This is probably the other scum with Soneji.

But then that makes absolutely no sense because if Soneji was blocked his block on me would have been nullified because he was roleblocked...

This is absolutely correct. It does not make sense. Because you were blocked by Soneji apparently, and Soneji was blocked by me, and nobody has admitted to blocking me, the block on Soneji should have had priority over the block on SMS, and SMS should be fine. So, there are two things that could have happened. 1) My action was nullified by a third roleblocker, which is highly unlikely imo. 2) Kirino is FoC’ing.

3) Bastard shenanigans? Were they ever confirmed or reconfirmed? I don’t remember myself...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also, Soneji only made two posts last phase when there was a minimum of three. Should this be a mod kill, or a replacement?
I stated since that I wasn’t around much for that phase I didn’t didn’t even post a vote count until the lynch scene so I wasn’t gonna punish anyone for not meeting the post requirements

Poyzin

Also I’m pretty sure it’s just common mafia rules that you have to unvote before you switch votes. At least it is here
To each their own it seems, never been standard for me.

Unvote
Vote: Soneji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom