• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Like call me clueless or whatever, but I'm deadly serious right now. I have 99.8% confidence that Soneji could not be the one to roleblock SMS.

Poyzin

I know for a fact that Soneji targeted SMS last night. Are you saying that he also targeted you?

Fine, this is going to ruin my fun because I wanted Soneji to say something in the mean time, but Soneji was roleblocked last night.

Kirino

Tatakae
Fine, this is going to ruin my fun because I wanted Soneji to say something in the mean time, but Soneji was roleblocked last night.

So you're saying that, because Soneji was roleblocked last night, he couldn't have targeted SMS? All I know is that I received the result that he did target SMS, and the fact that SMS didn't get his result last night. If you're telling the truth, this likely means your roleblock didn't go through for some reason.

Kirino

Tatakae
The fact remains that SMS didn't get a result last night, and there has to be a reason for that. If Soneji is the mafia roleblocker (which I think we've established) and if you're the town roleblocker (which you've clearly softed if not stated outright), then you're assuming that there's some third blocking role that targeted SMS, which seems completely absurd, even in a game like this. The most likely event, as stated by my tracking result, is that Soneji did block SMS, and that your roleblock either didn't go through for whatever reason, or that it did, but that Soneji somehow managed to bypass it.

Either that or you're scum and you're doing some bizarre gambit beyond my comprehension, but considering that it would fall flat and you would likely be lynched as soon as I flipped town, I can't really imagine that.

Poyzin

then you're assuming that there's some third blocking role that targeted SMS, which seems completely absurd, even in a game like this.
My thoughts exactly. A third blocking role in this game would be absolutely ridiculous. One block targeted SMS, one block targeted Soneji. If you’re telling me that a third blocker targeted me which prevented my action from going through, then I’m going to be highly skeptical.

Vote: Soneji

I have no reason to assume that you’re lying though.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My thoughts exactly. A third blocking role in this game would be absolutely ridiculous. One block targeted SMS, one block targeted Soneji. If you’re telling me that a third blocker targeted me which prevented my action from going through, then I’m going to be highly skeptical.

Vote: Soneji

I have no reason to assume that you’re lying though.
But then that makes absolutely no sense because if Soneji was blocked his block on me would have been nullified because he was roleblocked...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Count

Soneji (1): Mellow Ezlo
Doc (1): Kirino
Kirino (1): Poyzin

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Day phase ends Monday February 24 at 4PM MST

Rubik - 2
Doc - 3+
Poyzin - 3+
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 3+

Zachie
Soneji
Mellow Ezlo - 2
Kirino - 3+

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If there are only two mafia, which seems likely given the number of indeps, I'm thinking Soneji is our best bet. Both because of PoE and because she was townreading him earlier. Kirino looked townie to me due to how hard he was going after Minish yesterday.

However, Kirino's Doc vote isn't looking great to me, seeing as SK is a threat to mafia, and the easiest one to get lynched seeing as an Ex lynch is out of the question. Doc just seems a little too easy, so at this moment I'm conflicted. Soneji seems like the best choice, but im not sure if I would put it past Kirino to bus that hard.

That being said, I'm keeping my vote on Soneji for now. If he flips town, Kirino or Poy will be my next choice and I'm still taking into account my green check on Poy.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
So given all that, here's my plan: we lynch Doc today because he's an extra NK that's too dangerous to leave alive, and there's no guarantee he'll work with us. Then, we lynch Soneji tomorrow. At that point, we'll only have the Godfather left, and it shouldn't be too difficult to figure him out. He'll have to be one of those who've claimed, either Zachie, Poy, Tristan, SMS, or me, although it's likely that not all of us will be alive by then. Out of them, though, I think Poy is the most likely, since I believe the only thing confirming him is Tristan's statement of his night result that places him as green.

I don't want to rush into a lynch, of course, since I'd rather have more discussion, but I feel comfortable placing my vote here.

Vote: Doc
My sole goal is to survive, why would I claim without the intent of working with town. Honestly, I targeted Minish last night because she was one of my most neutral reads who I thought could go either way. Admittedly, if she was town I would have planned to work with mafia. But I thought it'd be better for myself to come clean and align myself with town given Minish's flip.

Any attempt to work against town now will just result in my lynch.

Kirino

Tatakae
In that case, and if Doc is really willing to work with us, we should give him directions during the day on how to use his NK. If he violates those directions, we lynch him. My main worry is that he could switch sides once the players have been narrowed down and cost us the game, though that shouldn't be a problem for tonight at least. We've all pretty much agreed on lynching Soneji, so it's worth discussing if/how Doc should use his kill. Tristan has also stated that he attempted to use a kill but he forgot to send it, so it seems like we could use that as well, if we choose to.

Poyzin

Vote Count

Soneji (1): Mellow Ezlo
Doc (1): Kirino
Kirino (1): Poyzin

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Day phase ends Monday February 24 at 4PM MST

Rubik - 2
Doc - 3+
Poyzin - 3+
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 3+

Zachie
Soneji
Mellow Ezlo - 2
Kirino - 3+

I’m voting Soneji.

Mellow Ezlo is so town ftr.

Status
Not open for further replies.