• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I initially thought I was responsible for the minish kill, but I realized I forgot to actually finalize my night action.

Anyway I was gonna vote doc when the day started but considering recent developments

Vote: Soneji

I'm working now so I'll be back in a few hours

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
YESSSSSSSSS!!! I survived past Day 2!!!!!!!

Minish's vote on me was the grimiest thing I've seen them post. I freaking called Minish as scum earlier, and they would've been my backup.

Vote: Soneji

Not a cop, but their literally scum

Poyzin

By my count it's a tie with 1 vote for each person.

I don't want there to be a no lynch and this doesn't look good.

So I'm gonna go with the simple vote. Sorry.

Unvote

Vote: Echo

Minish voted Echo at the hour to get an easy mislynch. Their other options were either ExLight or Kirino. ExLight is now confirmed to be town. Could Kirino be scum? I had them as my slightest town read, but I really don't know if this is worth pushing for.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Minish voted Echo at the hour to get an easy mislynch. Their other options were either ExLight or Kirino. ExLight is now confirmed to be town. Could Kirino be scum? I had them as my slightest town read, but I really don't know if this is worth pushing for.
It could be that she was afraid of OMGUSing. Kirino was pushing her pretty hard yesterday so I don't feel like it was scum motivated but it could have been.

Poyzin

their literally scum
they're* I'm a dummy head.

Minish was against me because of my push on Soneji. For one, Soneji only made two posts last phase and should be modkilled. And two, I just really want to hear from them to see what they've been up to.

Poyzin

It could be that she was afraid of OMGUSing. Kirino was pushing her pretty hard yesterday so I don't feel like it was scum motivated but it could have been.

Perhaps. However, Minish looked really desperate last night to get a mislynch in, and I was mulling it over last night that I thought that Minish might be even more scummier than Soneji. However, I decided that was impossible, so I left Minish as my #2 scum read.

Seriously I really want to hear a Soneji claim.

Kirino

Tatakae
I wanted to hold off on this, but now would probably be a good time to reveal that I'm the tracker. I targeted Minish N1 and saw that she targeted funnier, hence my suspicion of her and my strong desire to lynch her, and just in case I died, I made sure to soft this in a post yesterday. Last night, I investigated Soneji, who targeted SMS: given that SMS's investigation didn't go through, Soneji is probably the Mafia roleblocker. In addition, Doc just admitted to being SK, and I see no reason for him to lie, though I don't see it as a smart move on his part.

So given all that, here's my plan: we lynch Doc today because he's an extra NK that's too dangerous to leave alive, and there's no guarantee he'll work with us. Then, we lynch Soneji tomorrow. At that point, we'll only have the Godfather left, and it shouldn't be too difficult to figure him out. He'll have to be one of those who've claimed, either Zachie, Poy, Tristan, SMS, or me, although it's likely that not all of us will be alive by then. Out of them, though, I think Poy is the most likely, since I believe the only thing confirming him is Tristan's statement of his night result that places him as green.

I don't want to rush into a lynch, of course, since I'd rather have more discussion, but I feel comfortable placing my vote here.

Vote: Doc

Poyzin

Last night, I investigated Soneji, who targeted SMS: given that SMS's investigation didn't go through, Soneji is probably the Mafia roleblocker.

Thanks, lynch all liars.

Vote: Kirino

Poyzin

Soneji couldn't have been the one to roleblock SMS, unless somebody else did that wasn't Soneji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom