• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Doc still seems super townie to me. He's been making the connections and posts I'd expect from town Doc. Plus he's actually posting. Lol.

I think I like Soneji enough for the time being to put them as a town lean. I obviously don't know their meta, but they seem to be genuinely scum hunting. Their posts have been looking at interactions and trying to determine motivation behind them. Like with regards to Kirino/Ex and how it's unlikely they're scumbuds.

Echo I still think is just likely survivor. Her having a bulletproof isn't weird for survivor either. I did it with my survivor to give them a bit of an easier chance because otherwise it's hard just surviving til endgame.

Rubik is obv scum.

That leaves...
Tristan
Kirino
Poy
Zachie
Alrighty, off the bat her Soneji Town read I'm calling as BS. At the point in the game when she posted this he hadn't posted much at all, and at this moment in time he still hasn't had much of an in-game presence. Knowing Minish though, she likely put another scumbud in her "PoE". I'm going to say her shade on Tristan wasn't a good look, based on my info I think Trustan is still good atm assuming he isn't the Godfather. Zachie just hasn't given us much to get reads on him for, I want him to be more active today if he really is the Doctor. That leaves Kirino and Poy.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The city woke up to another explosion. Before the person who caused the explosion got away someone shot them in the head, killing them instantly. No one expected Morbid Minish to go down so easily. Exlight was the one she shot the rocket at. Everyone noticed that there was a knife lodge in his head though. He would have died anyways.
Idk Doc, it looks like all killing roles targeted Ex. Minish shot him, but someone lodged a knife into Ex's head anyway.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have no problem claiming, I’m the Serial Killer. Which is why I think there were only two scum, since there are so many 3P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom