• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
By my count it's a tie with 1 vote for each person.

I don't want there to be a no lynch and this doesn't look good.

So I'm gonna go with the simple vote. Sorry.

Unvote

Vote: Echo

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Technically I did but this post here makes it so I definitely did.

There is a shocking amount of softs and claims today, if I had to pick which one id be most skeptical of its Tristans (I’m pretty sure he softed a cop type role, yeah? No? I don’t know, honestly).

I’m on mobile so quotes aren’t being weird but Kirinos thoughts on POE are basically my own.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Day ended now right? For the record, I wouldn’t have voted Poy with You, Minish. While his posts today weren’t as good, I still felt pretty good about leaving him as a towny lean.
I was leaning towards voting Kirino (mostly because I think there town lean on me is strange when I’m playing scummier here than last game). But because I saw Minish switch, I didn’t want to tie votes up again.

Kirino

Tatakae
I was leaning towards voting Kirino (mostly because I think there town lean on me is strange when I’m playing scummier here than last game). But because I saw Minish switch, I didn’t want to tie votes up again.

I think that Ex has a vote on me, so actually, you voting me would have placed me over the edge and lynched me. I was actually hoping you'd vote for Minish with me and we could hopefully lynch scum, but oh well. We can do that tomorrow.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day ended now right? For the record, I wouldn’t have voted Poy with You, Minish. While his posts today weren’t as good, I still felt pretty good about leaving him as a towny lean.
You're suspicious of Kirino for town leaning you when Minish is also town leaning you?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I think that Ex has a vote on me, so actually, you voting me would have placed me over the edge and lynched me. I was actually hoping you'd vote for Minish with me and we could hopefully lynch scum, but oh well. We can do that tomorrow.
But Minish switched to vote Echo and I don't remember who else is voting them but I'm pretty sure someone else is, so Echo had two votes on them. Voting you would have tied it again.
You're suspicious of Kirino for town leaning you when Minish is also town leaning you?
In relation to last game when Kirino scumread me.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Count:

Echolight (2): Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish

Exlight (1): Zachie
Kirino (1): Exlight
Morbid Minish (1): Kirino

No one seemed interested in finding Umbrella today. They were just hungry. They ate Echolight.

Echolight was Tofu the Survivor

The Living (10):
1. @Rubik - Sherry Burkin the Innocent Child
2. @ExLight
3. @Morbid Minish
4. @Doc
5. @Poyzin
6. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
7. @Zachie
8. @Soneji
9. @Mellow Ezlo
10. @Kirino

The Dead (3):

Johnny Sooshi - Eveline the Queen of the Mold (Lynched day 1)
funnier6 - Jill Valentine the STARS Investigator (Blown up night 1)
@Echolight - Tofu the Survivor (Devoured day 2)

Night 2 begins

Please send me your night actions before Friday February 21 at 4PM MST

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The city woke up to another explosion. Before the person who caused the explosion got away someone shot them in the head, killing them instantly. No one expected Morbid Minish to go down so easily. Exlight was the one she shot the rocket at. Everyone noticed that there was a knife lodge in his head though. He would have died anyways.

Exlight was Chris Redfield the STARS Vigilante
Morbid Minish was Nemesis the Umbrella Strongman

The Living (8):
1. @Rubik - Sherry Burkin the Innocent Child
2. @Doc
3. @Poyzin
4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
5. @Zachie
6. @Soneji
7. @Mellow Ezlo
8. @Kirino

The Dead (5):

Johnny Sooshi - Eveline the Queen of the Mold (Lynched day 1)
funnier6 - Jill Valentine the STARS Investigator (Blown up night 1)
Echolight - Tofu the Survivor (Devoured day 2)
@ExLight - Chris Redfield the STARS Vigilante (Exploded with a knife in his head night 2)
@Morbid Minish - Nemesis the Umbrella Strongman (Shot in the head night 2)

Day 3 begins

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Day phase ends Monday February 24 at 4PM MST

BTW I WILL BE KEEPING COUNT OF EVERYONE'S POSTS NOW SO EVERYONE MUST MAKE 3 POSTS PER DAY PHASE!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I forgot about this game and we end up with a 2 player deep lynch on an obviously harmless survivor.

Good call on killing Minish, Ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom