• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think his line of thought was more like:
Echo saw a 1x modifier like Strongman or Ninja in their scumbuds role and assumed mafia had an extra kill, which she could've slipped when saying that they wouldn't waste it on her

Do you just assume that if Echo is scum her scumbuds wouldn't explain anything or talk to her at all? Because that's the only way I could see any of this stuff happening in a world where Echo is scum.

Also, the ****? Is Tristan *also* claiming cop?? He said no to how Ex presumed cop results would show, but SMS seemed to imply that they would show as either Stars/Umbrella aligned (correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I got from you calling Ex out on how he worded his alignment).

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
SMS thought my role PM said STARS/Not Umbrella, twasn't related to him being or not a cop
even if he became a cop he didn't have the chance to use it, so depending on how the role is worded he wouldn't know how the results would appear

Do you just assume that if Echo is scum her scumbuds wouldn't explain anything or talk to her at all? Because that's the only way I could see any of this stuff happening in a world where Echo is scum.
scumbuds aren't 24/7 nor can control small slips, so eh
still a possibility

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Minish, you're missing something really obvious, and part of me wants to feel like it's on purpose, but I don't really think you're like that. You're not really considering alternatives to what you think I am though and it's grinding my gears a little bit.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
SMS thought my role PM said STARS/Not Umbrella, twasn't related to him being or not a cop
even if he became a cop he didn't have the chance to use it, so depending on how the role is worded he wouldn't know how the results would appear

It sounded like he was talking about results specifically at first. I may be wrong though. And role PMs usually tell how the invests will show up.

scumbuds aren't 24/7 nor can control small slips, so eh
still a possibility

But it wouldn't be a slip because the scumbuds would obviously explain that something like a 1x strongman would be a modifier and not an extra shot. Especially after we've already had n1 in which they would've used their actions once.

Minish, you're missing something really obvious, and part of me wants to feel like it's on purpose, but I don't really think you're like that. You're not really considering alternatives to what you think I am though and it's grinding my gears a little bit.

I think I may get what you're getting at now. But wasn't really thinking of that possibility considering the roles we already have, especially backup. Though maybe I am still dense and am just not thinking of the right thing.

Zachie

Moo
I'm very interested in why Ex and Echo are being so secretive. Just be honest instead of skirting around the questions presented at you so you don't look so sccumy :shrug:

I apologise for my inactivity, work has been crazy.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm very interested in why Ex and Echo are being so secretive. Just be honest instead of skirting around the questions presented at you so you don't look so sccumy :shrug:

I apologise for my inactivity, work has been crazy.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I told I’m 3rd party. I told what I have in my role. I told you I’ll work with town.

AND YOU THINK I’VE BEEN SECRETIVE??!!!

I can’t even...

Zachie

Moo
lol, I haven't been secretive about anything
maybe you should catch up with the thread first
I read. You've been skirting around questions & refusing to answer.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I told I’m 3rd party. I told what I have in my role. I told you I’ll work with town.

AND YOU THINK I’VE BEEN SECRETIVE??!!!

I can’t even...
I don't exactly know what kind of 3rd party can see who visited them, though. That's why I'm suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom