• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Something isn't adding up. A bulletproof survivor who gets told who tried to kill them doesn't seem right.

I really think we should let Echo full claim. Maybe Ex too. This will clear a lot of things up.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
so you think I'm scum, that decided to kill a 3p
and then openly claimed it

despite funnier clearly being dead and noone claiming it or counterclaiming me
No I think this all some busding plan gone terribly wrong, or just anything to keep us off the track of other scumbuds if Echo is 3rd Party.

Oh and if you are seriously claiming fun fun's role you must have really lost it. I thought you said you weren't investigative?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
so you think I'm scum, that decided to kill a 3p
and then openly claimed it

despite funnier clearly being dead and noone claiming it or counterclaiming me

I never said I thought you were scum, wdym??

And why would scum tell us they night killed funnier? That is literally the dumbest thing scum could do, unless I am misunderstanding you again, which I really hope I am, because what you just said doesn’t make any sense.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
With Ex's claim not being cop, that changes it a bit for me.

Earlier Echo claimed not to have any abilities but its clear they have a bulletproof ability that is not at all a standard protection. I would also like a full character claim from Echo, but I don't think Ex needs to. Ex is heavily town in his interactions with Echo and I don't see any nearby future where I want to suspect him.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
With Ex's claim not being cop, that changes it a bit for me.

Earlier Echo claimed not to have any abilities but its clear they have a bulletproof ability that is not at all a standard protection. I would also like a full character claim from Echo, but I don't think Ex needs to. Ex is heavily town in his interactions with Echo and I don't see any nearby future where I want to suspect him.

I said targeting abilities, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom