• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oops lmao, forgot to finish the first part.

I was gonna say I'm not 100% clearing Poy, my little list earlier was a list of people I don't want to lynch today.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
the ammount of people defending a bulletproof secondary non-town in a forum where the godfather usually has bpv is actually bothering me :excuseme:

I'm fine with looking somewhere for now, but if we get pushed to a dead end I'm not hesitating in going back to this issue

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
somewhere for now,
*somewhere else

Ex, you're always fighting til the very end. That seems like such a weird thing for you to say.
ay even if I had died my will to win would've stayed
anyway I'm still alive and kicking ain't I

Though since Namira is the host, I could pretty easily see him doing two 3rd party roles
Why is that

Why did you even out this already?
I ain't outting nothing
just saying I didn't get roleblocked

My PoE is the same of last night if noone has new relevant info to provide

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
if you're aware that mafia was unlikely to kill you why were you saying you were afraid of mafia killing you then
you were panicking over it D1

Because why would mafia use a one shot ability to kill a 3rd party instead of town?

Night killing I would understand, but using up one of your abilities to just kill 3rd party would be weird, but that’s just how my mind works.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
But if I ask Namira I can’t tell you what he said because that would get me modkilled, right?
You can. According to the rules: "Do not screenshot or copy and paste any private messages from me. You are allowed to paraphrase information about your role but that's it."

You just can't show proof that he said that (like printing or directly pasting his reply). Some mods also get annoyed if you mention their names, so you should avoid that.

But you can always share details of your role.
I can say, for example, that I would most likely appear as STARS/not Umbrella to a cop check here in the thread and nothing would happen to me.

And Imma gonna do it
I would most likely appear as STARS/not Umbrella to a cop check, k thanks

Because why would mafia use a one shot ability to kill a 3rd party instead of town?

Night killing I would understand, but using up one of your abilities to just kill 3rd party would be weird, but that’s just how my mind works.
Who told you it's one shot (:

So you're saying you can see mafia wasting their nightkill to target you, but that if they had extra shots then it would be too weird?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
You can. According to the rules: "Do not screenshot or copy and paste any private messages from me. You are allowed to paraphrase information about your role but that's it."

You just can't show proof that he said that (like printing or directly pasting his reply). Some mods also get annoyed if you mention their names, so you should avoid that.

But you can always share details of your role.
I can say, for example, that I would most likely appear as STARS/not Umbrella to a cop check here in the thread and nothing would happen to me.

And Imma gonna do it

Who told you it's one shot (:

So you're saying you can see mafia wasting their nightkill to target you, but that if they had extra shots then it would be too weird?

So you’re going to ask him?

Oh, well if it’s not a one shot...

You know you just shattered my opinion of you lol

I’m saying that killing me in the night isn’t too weird, but using a one shot ability is. But, if it isn’t a one-shot, then I could see that.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Sorry for not understanding. Since I thought I would get modkilled for asking and then Telling, I thought you just expecting me to look at my role profile and immediately know lol

That’s why I was getting irritated. Sorry :(

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
So you’re going to ask him?
ask him what? you're the one that should ask him, I can't ask a host to tell me stuff not related to my role :suspicious:

Umm...you said you were going to ask him. So if I asked him, how would it prove I am 3rd party?
I never said I was going to ask him
And it wouldn't prove anything, but it is relevant info

Spoiler alert I’m not gonna answer that question if it’s asked
what question and asked by who

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
And Imma gonna do it
I never said I was going to ask him
And it wouldn't prove anything, but it is relevant info

I thought the quote above meant you were going to ask him, sorry.

Ohh.

Gosh, I’m so sorry for misunderstanding so much lol. My mind is kinda busy writing my next cat blog, but I am focusing as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom