• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
STARS = Town
Umbrella = Mafia

And no.
Cop checks aren't perfectly accurate and have a yes/no-like result, they can't give something like "Yes, but no" for an indept.
Why aren't you asking for role clarification instead of speculating tho? Maybe you can't clarify it since it's not your alignment? (:

btw where's @Doc
I was really liking him D1

I am third party. And how would I know what a cop check says on me??

Doc is watching the thread atm.

do you know anyone thas has one?

Idk who has what, I don’t have any targeting abilities. I did have one that would defend myself, but it’s gone now, so now I don’t have any abilities.

Ex tried to kill me.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Look, I am 3rd party, and I do not know what kind of way a cop check would say on me.

All I know is that I am 3rd party.

I am leaning town for you, since if you were scum why would you try to kill me, not town?

This could all be a big trick tho

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Assuming that Ex is claiming cop, I am willing to trust his claim and his results. That said, its not uncommon for independents to show up as scum in cop checks is it? I see the possibility where that is the case. I think I just saw Echo's 3P claim as super genuine and that's why I don't want to just jump on Echo's lynch.

However, if Echo is third party, that's a lot of independents for this game. Could someone explain the Mold role to me? This is my first time seeing it?
I was really liking him D1
You mean...like-like :`v`:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Assuming that Ex is claiming cop, I am willing to trust his claim and his results. That said, its not uncommon for independents to show up as scum in cop checks is it? I see the possibility where that is the case. I think I just saw Echo's 3P claim as super genuine and that's why I don't want to just jump on Echo's lynch.

However, if Echo is third party, that's a lot of independents for this game. Could someone explain the Mold role to me? This is my first time seeing it?

You mean...like-like :`v`:
Have you read this page yet?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Echolight

The indept flipped, I really doubt there are two in this game.

Doesn't seem unlikely to me actually. Considering the role Echo is 'claiming' that is.

Leaning Town: Minish, Tristan because I guess he could be innocent

This just made me laugh. I mean ya, I guess Tristan could be innocent. Lol.

I wasn't unwilling, I just didn't know if I could stop my last minute wagon
and I'm sure Echo is scum because some stuff happened during the night

Ex, you're always fighting til the very end. That seems like such a weird thing for you to say.

I'll try to give some thoughts in a bit, but here is a quick town pile.

SMS
Poyzin
Doc
Rubik (do I even need to put him here)

Can you explain the Poy read?

Can't really blame Ex too much for wanting to jump the gun and go straight for a lynch, indeps can be deadly considering they can easily side with either side.

I mean, you totally can blame him. If we lynched survivor who has insisted on cooperating with town today, that will be 4 straight non mafia deaths (including night kills) which will be putting us in a rough spot. We should be trying to hit mafia instead of 3rd party who can help us.

How common in a game this small are there two indies on this site? That would be extremely rare elsewhere I have played, but this site apparently only can do small games so I can see hosts going for more unorthodox setups.

It's not too common actually. We usually only have one 3rd party a game. Except in bigger games when they can run. Though since Namira is the host, I could pretty easily see him doing two 3rd party roles.

do you know anyone thas has one?

What kinda question is this?

Echo, third parties don't have a name so I really doubt you'd show as one to a cop check

You should prolly clarify if you would appear as "STARS"/"Not Umbrella" or "not STARS"/"Umbrella"

3rd party not having a name would just mean they're called 3rd party instead of something special like STARS/Umbrella. So ya, it's perfectly possible they would show as 3rd party to cop check.

Also, why are you so worried about how she will invest? You don't have a cop check on her so it's a moot point.

Nice, so it went through then.
Why didn't you say earlier on that someone tried to kill you.

Why did you even out this already? Like there was no reason to out your role.

Doc, please not you too. Lol. Ex didn't claim cop, and funnier seems to have flipped our possible cop role (I believe that Namira likes to use some non-typical names for roles but I could be misremembering).

Also, I don't think the Mold role is real. But seeing as how mold spreads my best guess would be that he was a cult leader. I don't really know much about Resident Evil though so I could be off base.

Ex is really confusing me with his play right now. But his role is super townie unless someone counters obviously.

SMS is likely town due to his claim. I'm assuming he got funnier's role.

Doc still seems super townie to me. He's been making the connections and posts I'd expect from town Doc. Plus he's actually posting. Lol.

I think I like Soneji enough for the time being to put them as a town lean. I obviously don't know their meta, but they seem to be genuinely scum hunting. Their posts have been looking at interactions and trying to determine motivation behind them. Like with regards to Kirino/Ex and how it's unlikely they're scumbuds.

Echo I still think is just likely survivor. Her having a bulletproof isn't weird for survivor either. I did it with my survivor to give them a bit of an easier chance because otherwise it's hard just surviving til endgame.

Rubik is obv scum.

That leaves...
Tristan
Kirino
Poy
Zachie

Yeah, I'm pretty good about lynching in this PoE today.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think we should let Echo full claim today. I want to know how she knew that Ex tried killing her. I've never seen a BP Survivor before and I don't recall seeing a 3P who was told when people tried killing them.

Is anyone else ok with this play?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
All I'll say for now is that it's not based on anything he or anybody else has said in thread. I am not lynching him today.

Uhh, this seems a little sus to me. Partially because you're both in my PoE, partially because you seemed to be clearing him when our presumed cop has flipped and I don't see any other roles that would make you that confident.

I think we should let Echo full claim today. I want to know how she knew that Ex tried killing her. I've never seen a BP Survivor before and I don't recall seeing a 3P who was told when people tried killing them.

Is anyone else ok with this play?

I'm actually not. I don't want to waste one of the claims on bulletproof survivor. I even just said that I had a bulletproof survivor in my game I hosted. It's definitely a thing and she would most likely learn that she lost her bulletproof if shot. How would she know what Ex was getting at otherwise?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Uhh, this seems a little sus to me. Partially because you're both in my PoE, partially because you seemed to be clearing him when our presumed cop has flipped and I don't see any other roles that would make you that confident.
Really? No other roles? Come on Minish, you know dang well that's not true and the fact that you won't even consider another possibility is really fishy to me.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Really? No other roles? Come on Minish, you know dang well that's not true and the fact that you won't even consider another possibility is really fishy to me.

There are other investigative roles, but none that I can think of that are that clearing. Like I know you could be sure he didn't make the kill, but that doesn't mean anything. Unless funnier wasn't actually cop which would change things.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, I'm not 100% clearing Poy. I'm only
I'm actually not. I don't want to waste one of the claims on bulletproof survivor. I even just said that I had a bulletproof survivor in my game I hosted. It's definitely a thing and she would most likely learn that she lost her bulletproof if shot. How would she know what Ex was getting at otherwise?
The way she worded it, I thought she was in playing that she knew Ex had tried killing her, as if she was informed of such. I could be wrong though, maybe you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom