• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
This is what I was referring to. You said you'd prove it through time and so far nothing has proven it to me.

Oh. Eh, I’ll rescind that. I’m town so I assumed that my reads etc would look townie but I can’t force you to think that.

The context for that post is that people were town reading me for NAI posts but didn’t comment on game-related posts. Now you are saying that the game-related posts aren’t townie? Strong disagree on my end, but I’m in no place to try to convince you when you are in my highly suspected list

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh. Eh, I’ll rescind that. I’m town so I assumed that my reads etc would look townie but I can’t force you to think that.

The context for that post is that people were town reading me for NAI posts but didn’t comment on game-related posts. Now you are saying that the game-related posts aren’t townie? Strong disagree on my end, but I’m in no place to try to convince you when you are in my highly suspected list

What posts have you made since your own claimed non townie posts? You commented on SMS's claim and that post didn't look super townie at all.

Poyzin

That whiplash with Poy's read of me though...
Tell me more. How I mistakenly read you as town? Because I thought you said something you didn’t?

My read of you is weak so it’s easy to move around. However there is much in the air about your slot and I can definitely see you being scum, and I think I’ve advocated in the past that you were a null-scum read of mine.

Poyzin

What posts have you made since your own claimed non townie posts? You commented on SMS's claim and that post didn't look super townie at all.

I suppose that we have different definitions then. We can resume this D2 I’d say because there are 5 minutes left I think

Zachie

Moo
It feels like an interesting amount of people want to lynch an inactive. Keep a close eye on those people, as lynching inactives serves to help the Mafia more than town & "lynching for the sake of lynching" is t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom