• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I was pretty sure we had. Or maybe I had before you joined?
I feel like you played one game where he was scum way back in like anime girls or something
I'll trust you since you have way better memory than me, but my feeling about him this whole time was different than that. Lol. For some reason I kinda connected him and Johnny in my head as being kinda similar.
He was basically the town version of Rubik since he's post a lot of reasoning and logic and I'd get in some big argument with him except he'd always be town

I remember we were kind of scared of him in botw so we killed him lol

Kirino

Tatakae
Do you think they shouldn't counterclaim?
Speaking of inactives what has changed on your stance toward lynching them from last game hm
Cute, but my vote for Doc had just as much to do with the fact that his death was high-information and the fact that I didn't have a single scum read. That doesn't mean I think we should lynch people who hadn't even posted (and who were likely to be replaced) over someone I have an actual scum read on, however weak.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
If you could do those things that you claimed would make you look townie then maybe.
Like what? My goal isn’t to make myself look townie, but to scumhunt. I can make myself look REAL townie when I die, whenever it ends up happening ;)

On a different note, Minish is leaning more towards town for me, but I feel guilty for doing so because it falls in their reaction towards my opinion of SMS’s claim, which makes me feel like I’m cheating for doing so :err:

funnier6

Courage~
Do you think they shouldn't counterclaim?
Thats just me being salty
Cute, but my vote for Doc had just as much to do with the fact that his death was high-information and the fact that I didn't have a single scum read. That doesn't mean I think we should lynch people who hadn't even posted (and who were likely to be replaced) over someone I have an actual scum read on, however weak.
It's not cute, I wanted to know

Because his lynch literally was not information lol

But we need not get into that if thats all you have to say

Poyzin

On a different note, Minish is leaning more towards town for me, but I feel guilty for doing so because it falls in their reaction towards my opinion of SMS’s claim, which makes me feel like I’m cheating for doing so :err:
Actually never mind it’s a null reaction. I just envisioned scum!Minish saying “I really want to (mis)lynch here” so I’m afraid that my read still hasn’t shifted here.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
20mins till EoD, ig I'll make an updated small list in case I die

Very small scum lean towards Min/Fun (I feel like one is town and the other one is scum), Kirino, and Tristan
Doc fell into a null after the weird SMS sheeping
Poy is mid town
SMS and Rubik are solid town
Rest is solid town, with Zachie and Sonenji being due needing more posts/interactions with other members imo

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Like what? My goal isn’t to make myself look townie, but to scumhunt. I can make myself look REAL townie when I die, whenever it ends up happening ;)
That’s not my point; the point is I haven’t done anything townie yet. I’ll prove that I’m town through time, but at this moment I could be scum playing mindgames.

This is what I was referring to. You said you'd prove it through time and so far nothing has proven it to me.

Kirino

Tatakae
Because his lynch literally was not information lol
It was, because pretty much everyone had given an opinion (or multiple opinions) on it over the course of the day. Even if you disagree, the fact that I believed that at the time and still do is the relevant difference.

Poyzin

Reads I guess:

Funnier, Rubik, Tristan, Me: really town

Johnny Sooshi: Will need to look into again after this weird wagon.

Minish, Doc, Soneji: Lynchable null-scum reads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom