• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman (1): Kirino
No Lynch (3): Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Mellow Ezlo

Nothing happened part 4

The Living (4):
1. @Rubik - Sherry Burkin the Innocent Child
2. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
3. @Mellow Ezlo
4. @Kirino

The Dead (9):

Johnny Sooshi - Eveline the Queen of the Mold (Lynched day 1)
funnier6 - Jill Valentine the STARS Investigator (Blown up night 1)
Echolight - Tofu the Survivor (Devoured day 2)
ExLight - Chris Redfield the STARS Vigilante (Exploded with a knife in his head night 2)
Morbid Minish - Nemesis the Umbrella Strongman (Shot in the head night 2)
Soneji - William Birkin the Umbrella Disabler (Killed Day 3)
Doc - Ada Wong the Mercenary (shot in the head night 3)
Moe the Moblin - Rebecca Chambers the STARS Medic (shot in the head night 3)
Poyzin - Claire Redfield the STARS Disabler (Killed day 4)

Night 6 begins

Please send me your night actions by Thursday March 5 at 4PM MST

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
And once again, for the fifth time in a row....

nothing happened

The Living (4):
1. @Rubik - Sherry Burkin the Innocent Child
2. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
3. @Mellow Ezlo
4. @Kirino

The Dead (9):

Johnny Sooshi - Eveline the Queen of the Mold (Lynched day 1)
funnier6 - Jill Valentine the STARS Investigator (Blown up night 1)
Echolight - Tofu the Survivor (Devoured day 2)
ExLight - Chris Redfield the STARS Vigilante (Exploded with a knife in his head night 2)
Morbid Minish - Nemesis the Umbrella Strongman (Shot in the head night 2)
Soneji - William Birkin the Umbrella Disabler (Killed Day 3)
Doc - Ada Wong the Mercenary (shot in the head night 3)
Moe the Moblin - Rebecca Chambers the STARS Medic (shot in the head night 3)
Poyzin - Claire Redfield the STARS Disabler (Killed day 4)

Day 7 begins

With 4 alive it takes 3 to reach majority. Day phase ends Sunday March 8th at 4pm MST

Also I'm removing the voting for no lynch rule. Effectively making it LYLO.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Killing sms is probably the best move. There's no confirmation of him doing anything.
This is the least optimal move. Why would Soneji target me? If we entertain the notion of him trying to block you and it redirecting to me, blocking you is just as wasteful of a night action. And I mean my god Rubik, read into my meta if you have to.

Kirino

Tatakae
The only possible scum is SMS, whose claim has been the weakest from the beginning: unlike Tristan and I, who softed our claims prior, his was only made in response to significant pressure. It’s also been easy to defend, as backup is uncommon enough that it’s unlikely to be counterclaimed, and anyone can make up fake cop claims. His claim has also never been verified, unlike everyone else’s here.

By contrast, I softed a day before I claimed and before I was under any real suspicion, and in order to lynch scum. If I were scum, then you have to believe that I planned out all of the following in advance: I not only chose to bus both of my scumbuds in a row, but actually lead lynches on them, even when it wasn’t clear they were going to be lynched. All this on the supposition that I could survive the whole game as the only mafia, all based on some fake tracker claim where I would keep having to make up results. This would be an incredibly risky strategy, to say the least.

And then there’s my tracking results themselves, every one of which has been confirmed. Sure, maybe I could have figured out Tristan targeted Doc. Maybe I could have figured out that Tristan targeted Rubik the other night. Maybe I could have even gotten lucky and guessed that SMS took no action last night. But what are the odds that I got lucky enough to guess all three, when even one wrong “guess” would have gotten me lynched? It defies belief.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The only possible scum is SMS, whose claim has been the weakest from the beginning: unlike Tristan and I, who softed our claims prior, his was only made in response to significant pressure. It’s also been easy to defend, as backup is uncommon enough that it’s unlikely to be counterclaimed, and anyone can make up fake cop claims. His claim has also never been verified, unlike everyone else’s here.

By contrast, I softed a day before I claimed and before I was under any real suspicion, and in order to lynch scum. If I were scum, then you have to believe that I planned out all of the following in advance: I not only chose to bus both of my scumbuds in a row, but actually lead lynches on them, even when it wasn’t clear they were going to be lynched. All this on the supposition that I could survive the whole game as the only mafia, all based on some fake tracker claim where I would keep having to make up results. This would be an incredibly risky strategy, to say the least.

And then there’s my tracking results themselves, every one of which has been confirmed. Sure, maybe I could have figured out Tristan targeted Doc. Maybe I could have figured out that Tristan targeted Rubik the other night. Maybe I could have even gotten lucky and guessed that SMS took no action last night. But what are the odds that I got lucky enough to guess all three, when even one wrong “guess” would have gotten me lynched? It defies belief.
Well for one, Minish was nightkilled. Two, Soneji was dead weight in the Day phases anyway, so bussing him would be strategically beneficial to you, and clearly it is because you're tossing it now in the endgame, lol. You very well could be a bulletproof godfather with a tracking ability, too.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Unfortunately, I was banking on there being more chances to no lynch after this so we could force sms to target someone, which would ensure that we could get a result where he targets someone and we could observe whether or not that target died. Unfortunately we don't have that, but this is the best result we have.

Kirino went hard after the scum team using his results. He's proven it's likely he has the ability he claims to have.

Tristan is unlikely to be scum if kirino is town.

This leaves you, sms, who has a claim that cannot be proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom