• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alright, so here's what we know:

Rubik is town.
Mafia targeted him.
I protected him, confirmed by Kirino.
Kirino, therefore, knows Rubik was targeted by the mafia; whether or not it's from a Track or because he is mafia remains to be seen.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman who did you check last night?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
He corrected it to Mylo.
Ah. Ok. I mean I suppose we could try it again but if Tristan is out of options than someone could potentially end up dying. I'm pretty sure after yesterday that Kirino is scum. I think he refrained from killing to sort of legitimize his tracking ability as pro-town hoping we'd assume there was no kill because he'd be able to track it. It's also curious that everyone he tracked was a scumbud, aside from Doc, but like we went over yesterday, he could have reasoned that out.

Tristam can't be scum with this new info, I think. PoE leaves Kirino or me. We can either no lynch again, or just lynch Kirino.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
As long as neither of you have any doubt that Tristan is town, it doesn't matter that much, but I still prefer to fully clear that line of thought.

Realistically, the most likely situation is that you're scum.

I think the best situation is for you to either target kirino or no one tonight (or kirino, no one, or Tristan). In the morning, kirino says whether or not you targeted anyone. Kirino can also say if you targeted anyone other than who you said you might.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As long as neither of you have any doubt that Tristan is town, it doesn't matter that much, but I still prefer to fully clear that line of thought.

Realistically, the most likely situation is that you're scum.

I think the best situation is for you to either target kirino or no one tonight (or kirino, no one, or Tristan). In the morning, kirino says whether or not you targeted anyone. Kirino can also say if you targeted anyone other than who you said you might.
Alright, I can do that if we'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom