• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachie

Moo
lol at you two trying to off the claimed roles
Like nobody has ever faked a claim before.. Vigilante is a common Mafia fakeclaim.

I think it's funny Poy and Zachie are going after me. They must have missed info from yesterday and missed a certain thing I dropped earlier today. Otherwise, we got scum motives here from one or both of them.
I never said I was "going after you", just that I was a wee bit suspicious. It makes sense that mafia would try and be the first to get claims out, fake or otherwise, as then it looks better on them. If Ex doesn't die tonight, I'd be surprised since Vig is heavily dangerous to Mafia. Just helps my theory.

That leaves Minish, Kirino, Soneji and Zachie as my poe. Minish has pinged me a little bit but I actually am disliking Zachie the most for his going after claimed townies.
Once again, claims can be faked. Doesn't mean anything to me. If I have a feeling, I'll go for it. Especially an early claim such as SMS, but I'm a lot more focused on Ex right now. I'm instantly suspicious of 100% of Vig claims.

ExLight, I need to know how you feel about SMS today. This question extends to Zachie, too.
I'm just watching them at the moment.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also, Vig shooting night 1? With no hard proof? Not very town supportive, is it?
oh yea shooting a claimed non-town after an indept flipped
totally not town supportive

you were just saying you could see why someone from town would want they lynched, why would a shooting them be weird?

Unvote
Vote: Zachie

You're just trying to find someone to get lynched instead of you by forcing your way in, which is pretty scummy
we might start reducing the PoE with you heh

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Also, Vig shooting night 1? With no hard proof? Not very town supportive, is it?
Eh, when I'm vigilante I shoot every night. Also seeing as how Echo claimed Third Party, shooting her is better than shooting randomly.

Your last few posts are massive stretches. You're philosophy of not giving read lists that you shared yesterday would negatively impact that game if you are town, but I'm wondering if like it was pointed out by someone else if you just want to stay away from making reads as much as possibly because you are scum. Anyway, I feel content voting you today.

Vote: Zachie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom