• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For reference, here is a list of people who have softed in some way:

Ex
SMS
Me
Echo (3p)

Ex's claim checks out, and SMS's is provable. Poy is green, which doesn't necessarily prove his alignment but I don't want to lynch somebody who is green today.

Doc still looks really townie to me and Rubik is obviously town. I am not lynching any of these people today.

That leaves Minish, Kirino, Soneji and Zachie as my poe. Minish has pinged me a little bit but I actually am disliking Zachie the most for his going after claimed townies.

Vote: Zachie

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Ex's claim checks out, and SMS's is provable. Poy is green, which doesn't necessarily prove his alignment but I don't want to lynch somebody who is green today.

How do you know? I don’t think I’ve claimed yet, so I mean...

Poyzin

Have you even read today?
I think I got most of the content down, but yeah. I’m definitely am green, so whoever said that is either a cop or scum.

I strongly am feeling Soneji. I forgot about SMS’s claim, so I guess I feel a bit better there.

Kirino

Tatakae
I did shade Ex for not getting something that had been blatantly discussed in the thread. That's not really a shallow reason. Town can't be lynching scum if they don't even know what's going on. Scum is more likely to gloss over stuff imo because they don't have to be looking into everything. And when Ex had literally said just last game that he reads every post it seemed hard to believe he missed something so obvious.
I think the main point is that said you didn't necessarily find Ex's post worth scumreading him for, but still kept drawing attention to it, in a way that made it seem like you were pushing him as a potential lynch target without appearing to do so. Moreover, you do seem to be saying that it's suspicious now.

As for the reason you've given here, that scum are more likely to gloss over things, I don't really buy it. If anything, scum have to be more careful to avoid potential slip-ups, whereas town aren't as worried about being lynched and are therefore generally less fearful of making mistakes in reading or interpretation. Town don't generally worry about making sure their posts are perfect before sending.
And I disagree with my reasoning on suspecting you being shallow as well. You may not have liked how I worded it at first, but you were absolutely hedging your votes between Johnny and SMS. Before SMS claimed it seemed like a convenient way for you to distance by saying he was your biggest suspect, but then voting Johnny with little reasoning. And then keeping your vote on SMS because you weren't sure about his claim seemed hedgey too.
I had already expressed suspicions on Johnny, and voted for him for what I thought were well-explained reasons: I thought he had voted for Echo, which gave me whiplash considering we had just finished discussing how awful a lynch target he would be, and so I voted to pressure him and make him explain. That said, I think this reason for suspecting me is fairer than the reason you gave for suspecting Echolight and I probably did denigrate it too much, but your initial wording made it hard to do otherwise.
Kirino do you have a reason to be defending me so much?
I think you're town, and I've already given multiple, logical reasons for holding that view. I'd rather not town get lynched if I can help it. It's strange that you suspect me for this.
it's a bit odd, because he didn't seem to interpret the same way as you but still agreed
Did I?

Poyzin

Go back 12 or 11 pages.

You didn’t claim cop, you just have believe that I’m green due to something concerning your role and action. That’s the truth of the case.

I still want to hear more out of Soneji.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think he's softing watcher? Anyway, while I have reason to believe Tristan is town, I find it weird that he did soft; from what I remember Tristan doesn't like softing or role claiming unless its last resort. Something to mull over.
I'm curious as to that reason you have to believe it.

Also you're wrong here. I don't mind softing if I have information to share or I think its useful. Gravity Falls is a very recent and very obvious example of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom