• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Zachie, if you really had been keeping up you woudn't be throwing this silly and generic shade at me when there's direct info making me a townlean

the fact you're trying to push me back into the PoE makes me scumlean you a bit, if you're just town being dense you might want to take one or two steps back and reread it

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
I’m REALLY feeling like there’s a scummer between ExLight and SMS. For one, SMS’s line of questioning and pestering for a full claim (via a non-existent ad populum, but that could be in part to me not fully reading the thread) gives me a slight scum read of them at this moment, but I also feel like the two are on opposite alignments. I’m still sus of Soneji too as my heart has not yet changed there.

Zachie

Moo
Zachie, if you really had been keeping up you woudn't be throwing this silly and generic shade at me when there's direct info making me a townlean

the fact you're trying to push me back into the PoE makes me scumlean you a bit, if you're just town being dense you might want to take one or two steps back and reread it
Nah, I'm gonna lean on you for a bit. Something about your story isn't adding up for me. If you want me to smear me for that, go for it. I will admit that I missed the message where you two reconciled things. However, it could be a very elaborate ruse between the two of you, as Poyzin says. Anything is possible here.

Just because you're playing a townlean doesn't make it so, especially since there's still people who aren't sure on you. Also, pressuring me into potentially backing down is an interesting play. Makes me think you're a smidge scared. I'm not.

For now:

VOTE: ExLight

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't understand why people are scum reading Ex unless yall think scum had two kills last night? I'm going with the assumption that funnier was killed by the mafia team, and Echo literally said she knew for a fact that Ex targeted her.

I think it's super unlikely that mafia would have two night kills in one night.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Nah, I'm gonna lean on you for a bit. Something about your story isn't adding up for me. If you want me to smear me for that, go for it. I will admit that I missed the message where you two reconciled things. However, it could be a very elaborate ruse between the two of you, as Poyzin says. Anything is possible here.

Just because you're playing a townlean doesn't make it so, especially since there's still people who aren't sure on you. Also, pressuring me into potentially backing down is an interesting play. Makes me think you're a smidge scared. I'm not.

For now:

VOTE: ExLight
You know you're trying to lynch the claimed vig right?

This whole mess is being blown out of proportion. There has been a lot of useless back and forth a between ex and Echo, but at the end of the day most of the people involved in today's events have soft claimed and are unCC'd. With this, the poe is shrinking.

I still want a full claim from Echo. @Echolight please hard role claim, it will help clear things up since a lot of people are still confused about exactly what you can do.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I think we poked enough around her, so I don't think there's a need for her to fully claim at this point
any case scenario I can just shoot her again tonight to see if she's lying about being only one BP :eyes:

I'm strongly scumreading Kirino, mildly scumreading Zachie, scumleaning Minish, and Null reading Sonenji/Doc

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
ExLight, I need to know how you feel about SMS today. This question extends to Zachie, too.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think we poked enough around her, so I don't think there's a need for her to fully claim at this point
any case scenario I can just shoot her again tonight to see if she's lying about being only one BP :eyes:

I'm strongly scumreading Kirino, mildly scumreading Zachie, scumleaning Minish, and Null reading Sonenji/Doc
How do you feel on Poyzin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom