• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
...Funnier was killed, you are claiming you shot Echo, other stuff can be reasoned if the player is paying attention. Not much else to talk about there.
There's a lot to talk about here.
We had two deaths one of them being an unclaimed kill that targeted a strong Town player.
And you're picking on the one that targeted the claimed 3p after a 3p flipped, yea right.

Are you still believing in this Echo+Ex nonsense?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If you think I'm scum with Echo then just lynch Echo. Best case scenario she's really a scum, and most likely the godfather, and worst case scenario we don't lynch town.

I don't see why you're keeping your vote on me, nor why you're trying to make up super convoluted excuses to get a mislynch if you can get further arguments for your tinfoil theory by lynching her.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oops lmao, forgot to finish the first part.

I was gonna say I'm not 100% clearing Poy, my little list earlier was a list of people I don't want to lynch today.

It just seems weird you're putting him in a do not lynch category when you said it wasn't based on anything he said. It'd make a little more sense if you had reason to town read him from stuff he's done and then backed that up with your results.

the ammount of people defending a bulletproof secondary non-town in a forum where the godfather usually has bpv is actually bothering me :excuseme:

I'm fine with looking somewhere for now, but if we get pushed to a dead end I'm not hesitating in going back to this issue

It's because I really don't see Echo fake claiming 3rd party as mafia for absolutely no reason d1. She did it of her own accord, not even anyone prompting or suspecting her. It was just due to being jokingly asked if she were town. I don't see mafia letting her do that when they know it would very likely be countered.

Because Namira has had some odd setups if I remember correctly. That's why funnier was suspicious of the game being balanced. Lol.

I ain't outting nothing
just saying I didn't get roleblocked

You basically were trying to extract from Echo if she were bulletproof, which easily outs your role.

Most likely? Why could you not be?

@Echolight how do you know that the mafia has a one-shot ability? Based on your wording the ability I presume you're referring to is Strongman. So on that note, how do you know that the mafia has such an ability in their arsenal?

I took that as Echo thinking mafia had an extra killing shot, not a strongman. Because she specifically mentioned it not being their nk.

Because my defense role was gone, and it said Ex tried to kill me.

You were specifically told that it was Ex that tried to kill you?

I'm the most suspicious of Minish out of these. Not only is she the only suspect I have left from Day 1 (Johnny flipping third-party and SMS being semi-confirmed), but she suspected both Ex and me in ways that I found shallow and opportunistic. If I had to choose a lynch target now, it'd be her.

I did shade Ex for not getting something that had been blatantly discussed in the thread. That's not really a shallow reason. Town can't be lynching scum if they don't even know what's going on. Scum is more likely to gloss over stuff imo because they don't have to be looking into everything. And when Ex had literally said just last game that he reads every post it seemed hard to believe he missed something so obvious.

And I disagree with my reasoning on suspecting you being shallow as well. You may not have liked how I worded it at first, but you were absolutely hedging your votes between Johnny and SMS. Before SMS claimed it seemed like a convenient way for you to distance by saying he was your biggest suspect, but then voting Johnny with little reasoning. And then keeping your vote on SMS because you weren't sure about his claim seemed hedgey too.

Echo saying she knows that Ex targeted her is kinda weird, ngl. But I just find it so hard to believe she's lying. I mean, I guess it's possible since my role isn't entirely conventional either. Maybe it was a way for survivor to leverage town not killing them in exchange for mafia possibly targeting them and then survivor being able to out them?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
cuz if she popped as guilty and flipped 3p that would mean we prolly don't have miller, which is extra info
otherwise, if she popped up as not guilty, that would make my theory of her being the Godfather a bit stronger

Miller has no bearing on 3rd party. Like this line of questioning doesn't really make any sense. Especially since a lot of time 3rd party will invest as 3rd party.

And it's not like our backup is going to waste a check on Echo to prove what she invested as.

There would be absolutely 100% no chance an invest proof godfather claims 3rd party d1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom