• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
Unvote
Vote: ExLight
This vote makes no sense, even as a pressure vote.

You're saying this like an SK would admit they were an SK on D1

If there is an SK and it kills people, its existence should become clear as the game goes on, at which point Echo would likely be lynched. Admitting that now and trying to cooperate might seem like a reasonable course of action to SK Echo (although it probably wouldn’t be), who might decide on that basis to come out with it. It’s not a terrible question if you really are suspicious of Echo for some reason. The reasoning SMS himself has given is different though, and I can’t help but wonder if he’s using this as an excuse to backpedal now that he’s been called out for his vote. Anyway,

Unvote

Vote: Johnny

funnier6

Courage~
Vote Count:

Morbid Minish (1): Exlight
Exlight (1): Johnny Sooshi
funnier6 (1): Rubik
Zachie (1): Morbid Minish
Rubik (1): Kirino
Spiritual Mask Salesman (2): funnier6, Morbid Minish
Echolight (1): Poyzin
Namira (1): Namira

With 13 alive it takes 8 votes to reach majority. Day phases ends Sunday February 16 at 4 PM MST

I feel like I messed this up somehow... :shrugs:
You have Minish as voting two people

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm going to need some heavy elaboration here since it seems youre painting three people with one broad brush

Shouldn't you be pursuing that, knowing its extremely unlikely for three scum buds to all be here having the same reaction to the same thing

I don’t think that all three are scum, obviously, just that they’re all suspicious, and I think it’s likely that at least one scum is among them. Though I’m not suspecting them all for the same reason: SMS is for pressuring Echo, Minish and Johnny for suspecting Ex. I don’t actually remember if SMS suspected Ex too, and since I’m phone posting between classes, it’d be inconvenient for me to check right now.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
If there is an SK and it kills people, its existence should become clear as the game goes on, at which point Echo would likely be lynched. Admitting that now and trying to cooperate might seem like a reasonable course of action to SK Echo (although it probably wouldn’t be), who might decide on that basis to come out with it. It’s not a terrible question if you really are suspicious of Echo for some reason. The reasoning SMS himself has given is different though, and I can’t help but wonder if he’s using this as an excuse to backpedal now that he’s been called out for his vote. Anyway.

My whole point in my line of questioning was that it's doubtful she is an SK. But if she is, I don't think Echo is so naive that she couldn't make a play to fool us. It's like .1% chance she is tho.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
What if Echolight faked an unintentional 3P slip so that we would write them off as genuine, but they were scum the whole time and only wanted us to think they were a passive 3P?

Regardless I always lynch 3Ps so imma keep my vote here until I scumread someone else.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
What if Echolight faked an unintentional 3P slip so that we would write them off as genuine, but they were scum the whole time and only wanted us to think they were a passive 3P?

Regardless I always lynch 3Ps so imma keep my vote here until I scumread someone else.
I don't think Echolight would do that.

You would, on the other hand.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
You really think I would claim third party that easily? If I even was?

Eh. Your reaction seems townie enough and I like your other posts. You’re town this game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Echo, third party is low priority to scum, in fact if you are an SK they will likely not want to lynch or kill you if you use your shots, as the chances of hitting town are higher than you targeting scum. But ya, in the future you are better off not saying anything probably, but that's just how I play 3rd party - everyone does it differently though so my take isn't law.

We have two role claims iirc. All I want from you us to tell us if you are a Seriel Killer. If you're not tell me that upfront and I'll gladly move my vote off you and look elsewhere, Echo.

Getting this out of the way early will be good I think. Plus, if she is an SK willing to help town we can try to help coordinating her shots, then we can expend her later on.
The first part is blatantly untrue in regards to SKs. In fact, typically SKs are just as dangerous to scum as townies, perhaps even moreso since they have their own agendas. So saying third party are low priority for scum is just wrong, especially SKs, because even if the wincon is to win with the winning team it would be easier to win with town than scum. And if the wincon is last man standing, then they'll pick off their biggest threats first, which should be scum leans.

The second and third parts feel contradictory to me. You say you'll unvote her if she says she isn't SK, but then you say if she is then she can work with town? If that was your thought, why did you bother voting her in the first place? Day 1 third party lynches are not helpful since they don't help us progress at all in reality and I will always suspect those who 3p hunt during the first day. We're here to hunt scum, if a 3P exists (which we know it does), she won't be a big threat to us until later if she even is one at all.

It is for this reason that I also suspect Poyzin. 3p lynches day 1 are just way too easy and feel like copouts to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom