• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
We have two role claims iirc. All I want from you us to tell us if you are a Seriel Killer. If you're not tell me that upfront and I'll gladly move my vote off you and look elsewhere, Echo.

I thought you could get modkilled if you told about your role?? If I misunderstood I’ll gladly tell you, but I need to know if I get killed tho

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Count:

Morbid Minish (1): Exlight
Exlight (1): Johnny Sooshi
funnier6 (1): Rubik
Rubik (1): Kirino
Spiritual Mask Salesman (2): funnier6, Morbid Minish
Echolight (1): Poyzin
Namira (1): Namira

With 13 alive it takes 8 votes to reach majority. Day phases ends Sunday February 16 at 4 PM MST

I feel like I messed this up somehow... :shrugs:

Last edited:

funnier6

Courage~
I honestly had no idea what to do when this game started. Did I do something dumb by admitting?
Only if youre lying
Her 3rd party confession just sounded so genuine though. I don't know if scum Echo could play off a fake claim like that with so much genuineness.
I don't find it overflowing with genuineness

It's more like the circumstances do it credit
There's nothing to pressure with a claimed 3rd party who is very likely telling the truth though. Like what more are you expecting to get out of her?
So much this
And funnier is also voting you, but you don't seem interested in that. Especially when he knows your meta better than I do and assuming hypothetically if you are town you should have more problem with his vote than mine.
Also a very good point
All I want from you us to tell us if you are a Seriel Killer. If you're not tell me that upfront and I'll gladly move my vote off you and look elsewhere, Echo
Way to lead the witness
Town funnier votes me a lot actually so I'm not too worried about that. Anyway, if I was scum I'd probably have gone submissive by now and tried changing the topic, or just not engaged in dialogue with you, funnier should notice this by now unless he is like busy staring into Ex's eyes. :P
I only voted you for a minute last game and I was coming around

It was just a tough crowd and you were all over the place

That last bit is a good point and I'm considering it

funnier6

Courage~
Based on that, I have a town read on Ex, and scum reads on SMS, Minish, and Johnny. None of them very strong at this point.
I'm going to need some heavy elaboration here since it seems youre painting three people with one broad brush

Shouldn't you be pursuing that, knowing its extremely unlikely for three scum buds to all be here having the same reaction to the same thing
NKimg
Mobile autocorrect sucks
If a third party starts making kills Ithink we can solve that mechanically and I also just really dont think Echo would be a loose cannon if she was SK lol I'm pretty sure she'd shoot whoever we told her to
Cause I like reactions. You know this.
Since when has FoS ever gotten a better reaction than a vote
Alex, "What is a Town Lean?"
Nice, daily double
You really want my town read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom