• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rabbits?

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
You never know. In Monty Python's search for the holy grale they underestimated a rabbit and paid the price.

Yeah, but what if Ganondorf has the Holy Hand Grenade? XD. But seriously, I thought Bunny Link IN ALttP was epic and I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

P.S. : You misspelled grail.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
It's funny how a lot of you get pissed about Link turning into a rabbit because you don't want the hero of the game to be a helpless animal.lmao.
I doubt Link will transfoooooooooooooooooorm (SMG Joke) in the game. If he did, I would be pissed. Nintendo keeps recycling that too much at that point.lol

I think that there should be farm animals like in Minecraft where they spawn on top of people's houses and buildings and jump around and can't die when you attack them and they fight back when you hit them too much.lol

Last edited by a moderator:

David

But you called me here...
I never want to have to catch another rabbit in any Zelda game. Terrible side quest in ST. And while I laugh and love Link turning into a rabbit in ALttP, I don't want it to be in SS.

zants follower

underling of the dark god
I think that there should be farm animals like in Minecraft where they spawn on top of people's houses and buildings and jump around and can't die when you attack them and they fight back when you hit them too much.lol

like cuccos?

I don't see why everyone hated the rabbit catching in ST. I mean, I didn't do it cuz I was going for a 3 heart run, but in my other file, I still didn't do it. Simple as that. If you dislike something in a game, don't complain, just don't do it :P

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
like cuccos?

I don't see why everyone hated the rabbit catching in ST. I mean, I didn't do it cuz I was going for a 3 heart run, but in my other file, I still didn't do it. Simple as that. If you dislike something in a game, don't complain, just don't do it :P

MInecraft is a great game that reminds me too much of Zelda.lol. It's a survival game where you build shelter to survive monster attacks at night and the animals are there to refuel your health and make armor. They spawn in random areas and sometimes drop off cliffs and die, or drown themselves and die.lol.So funny. They don't attack you, but I think it would be funny if the game had ******** farm animals for entertainment. The WW pigs were almost as humorous as the farm animals in Minecraft.lol

I completely agree about the rabbit thing you said. You don't have to do it, so don't complain about it.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
This is the oldest Link there is. Um, it would be strange for an Adult Link to turn into a rabbit. Maybe if it was Toon Link it would look okay, but not with this game lol!!

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Guh. I hate it when Link transforms into an animal. I dunno about the bunny thing from ALttP since I haven't played that, but in TP it was just friggin annoying. Wolf Link was just a burden in my opinion, he couldn't really do anything (except for catching the Tears of Light or whatever, but that got really repetitive really fast).

Meh -___-" If Nintendo turns Link into another animal I'm going to punch a tree.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I'm pretty sure Link will not transform into an animal in Skyward Sword. Twilight Princess's theme was turning into the wolf. For Skyward Sword, I'm pretty sure the theme is the sword. It is not likely for him to change into an animal nevertheless a rabbit! Link WILL not change into an animal in this game. The theme is the sword in this game.

SOOOoooo... NO TO RABBITS!! Elmer Fudd might show up!!! Use the ACME Mallet against him in the Looney Toons Dungeon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom