• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Questions You Hate Being Asked

Why don't you play basketball? (I'm 6'3)
What are you going to do for college
Why do you do ballet isn't that a woman's sport (that one frustrates me)

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
"What are you good at?" ( From My mom, dad, counselor, & every job application I've had)
I have no idea to respond. I really dont know what I'm good at. Well, I do, but the things I'm good had have nothing to do with my job nor furthering my education. And what if I think I'm good at something, but really I suck? There's no good way to answer this!

"Arent you a too old for....?"(From my parents)
Shut up. Just shut up. Quit judging for the things I liked doing! If I like playing a game thats supposedly made for 12 year olds, then darn it, I'd keep doing it! There are worse things for me to be doing than playing video games. Would you rather have me acting juvenile, failing grades, and on drugs? No? Than shut up & let me enjoy myself

What race are you? (Job applications & strangers)
As someone who has multiple family members of different ethnical relations, It's hard to identify myself as only one or 2 of them. It's worse when someone else tries to. But does it matter? Does it really matter? I was born in freaking (north) America, so I'm freakin AMERICAN. Can't it be that simple?

"What kind of music do you listen to?"

That's a bad one. Especially if a cute girl is asking. I can't really say Old School Death Metal without being insta friend zoned and if I just say Metal, it is automatically assumed I listen to bands like Black Veil Brides. Eugh.

If the person you're interested in would turn you down simply for your tastes in music then you probably wouldn't be happy in a relationship with that person anyways.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
"Will you go to prom with me?"

Yes, I have been asked that question, several times. And no, I have not said yes to a single person yet. Really, when there's only one person I want to go with, of course it's going to annoy me when people ask me that question. :yes:

"How's school going?"

The one question that I hate the most. Seriously. I am so tired of saying the same thing over and over again. I'm graduating in less than 2 months, how do you think school's going? -.-

cthuluhu

nine arts dragon
Ah, things like 'Why do you have so many scars?' Because its a sensitive topic for me, and I sometimes start bawling like a baby haha.
As well, 'What's wrong?' Or 'Who do you like???'
… I only like yes or no questions.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
"Whats the matter"
You there! Who asked that question! I will end you. Nothing is the matter.
"No really, whats the matter?"
No REALLY, I have zero issues as of right now.
"C'mon you can tell me"
Alright, You're my problem. you ask stupid question.
"That was harsh"
*Turns to 3rd person* Can I hit him/her? Please? Just once?
"No need to be so agressive."
-anger intensifies-

Fig

The Altruist
"Why don't you get an Xbox One or PS4?" Well other than the fact that I come from a very financially troubled family, I grew up with Nintendo ever since the Nintendo 64 was released to North America. My father bought the system so that the family can have a great time relaxing whenever we had a bad or terrible day or simply wanted to have some fun. Playing the Nintendo 64 really made me enjoy the franchises that Nintendo was made famous for such as Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, the list goes on. So since my early days, I will always be in support of Nintendo even if they are in a difficult situation such as these past three years. Sure, I'll play Xbox and Playstation whenever I get the chance, but Nintendo will always be the company that I will love forever!

"Why do you like Math so much? You must really weird in order to understand that stupid ****!" First off, liking a subject that most people might not get the hang of doesn't make you weird or a freak. I just believe that no matter what I'm going to do in my life, I'm going to use Math in a daily basis. And this is where a little psychology comes to play. The reason why most people dislike math with a passion is that they honestly believe that they will never use subjects such as Math or History throughout their lives when in reality, you really do especially when it comes to Math. Granted you may not use Trigonometry on a daily basis, but you will have to use Math one way or the other. Once a person understands that concept, understanding and learning a specific actually becomes easier and enjoyable, allowing a person to get at a subject that they used to dislike. That's why I love Math so much because I know I'm going to see it no matter where I go so I might as well get use to it for the rest of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom