• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Questions You Hate Being Asked

"What do you want to eat?" (I'm really, really indecisive.)
"Have you made any friends?" (My mom asked me this a lot last year when I was attending a university, and the answer was always no.)

I don't really like being asked questions at all, to be honest.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I hate it when people ask me why I'm quiet or why I have certain opinions.

Why do you care? Just worry about yourself.

Djinn

and Tonic
Whenever there is a situation where I say something or answer a question and then for some reason they come back at me with a "Are you suuuuure?" God I hate that.

"Yea I dropped in the mailbox on the way home.."

"are you suuuuuurrre you placed it in the mailbox?"

".......what the....no, I stuffed it into a cake I found on the sidewalk three miles away from home, what the gfjglfdjfj kind of question is that?!"

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
"If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys around?"

or another common variation:

"I have never seen a monkey turn into a man, have you?"

I never say it, but I want to look right in their eyes and reply with "The stupid is strong with this one."

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
1. Are you ever going to go back to university?

2. What do you want to do with your life (career wise etc)?

3. Are you still single?

4. Why don't you have a boyfriend?

5. Why did you leave uni?

Why don't you go somewhere and die? That's what I wanna ask right back.

Oh also, not really a question I guess but I hate when people ask you to describe yourself.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I hate being asked "Why don't you have a job in your degree field?"

I really, really, do.

You wanna piss me off? Go ahead and ask that and I'll punch your throat out.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Ok I've got another one, though this one usually comes in the form of a indictment rather than a question.

"Why did you do do [insert random action] when you should have done [insert totally obvious action]?" or "Why didn't you do [insert totally obvious action]?"

I really, seriously hate being asked why I didn't do something in the past. Yes, MOM, I KNOW I should have started on the paper sooner, and I KNOW I should have started preparing for work sooner. Hindsight is 20/20, I don't need you stating the completely obvious to me. Instead of telling me what I should have done in the past [which I totally can't change btw, I'm not a time-traveler... yet] tell me what I need to be doing RIGHT NOW. You know, something that might actually HELP in the current situation.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I agree with Draco in that I wear a hood a lot and don't like questions as to why. The next to immediately come to mind is "Why don't you like to drive?" or something like that. The absolute worst kind of questions I hear are along the tripe of "What University course are you going to do?".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom