• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Questions You Don't Want An Answer To

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
In the modern day you can find the answer to almost any question in a manner of seconds just by Googling it. While mostly this is a good thing and knowledge is power, in life I think there are some questions you have that you don't really want to know the answer to, whether because it's scary, profound or just because it amuses you to think about.

Personally I don't want to know:

1. Is there really an afterlife? I mean sure I have my own personal beliefs and opinions surrounding this but it's a question well never really know the answer to because nobody can come back to tell us. Though this is interesting and can even just be cool thinking about, I don't really know because I feel like there would just be no point to anything, either way, if I knew.
  2. Do fish fart? This is an example of a question I could find the answer to if I really wanted and I know they probably do but I don't want to know because that would take the fun out of life and leave me with no funny questions.
So what about you? Do you have anything you'd rather not know the answer to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom