• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

QUESTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djinn

and Tonic
Kokiris dont age, right? Then why is Saria an adult in part of OoT?

I do not recall her ever appearing as an adult in any part of OoT. In fact in the ending when she stands alongside the other sages she is still shorter than the rest.

zeldaseries403.jpg

Even Mido mentions that they do not age when you return to the Kokiri forest and speak to him later in the game.

It would be awesome to be big
like you, mister! I really want to
be big like you!
I want to be big and strong and
beat up the Deku Scrubs, but...

We Kokiri won't ever get bigger
for the rest of our lives...
What a bummer!

This was seven years later as well, all the Kokiri there were exactly the same as they were when Link left in the previous era.

Yep as everyone else has sad, Saria never did age into a adult. Even when Link became an adult, when you see Saria in the Temple of Time and she gives you the Forest Medalion, she is still the young-looking Saria from Link's childhood.

This was seven years later as well, all the Kokiri there were exactly the same as they were when Link left in the previous era.[/QUOTE] well technically they are older but their bodies have not aged so they are still older year wise

I though since she is a Sage, She could control how she looks. I also just referred to sages as god-like beings.God-like beings could control how they look. Just a thought.

:love: TheVampireSlaye

Saria isn't an adult she's a monkey

People have already said it, she always was a child. There's no point in OoT at which she's an adult. Perhaps you mis-read something or your mind was playing tricks on you.

If the kokiri don't age... then how do they get to the age that they are at the beginning of OOT? Were they just born that size?

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I think it's safe to say that the kokiri are born and age to a certain point (ten, perhaps?), then the process ceases. Their bodies are no longer bound by time and senescence. Even with a body that doesn't age, you will still grow mentally older.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
Now to present my own question:

Since this isn't the first topic to ask this, where are people getting this idea from in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom