• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Question About Triforce in SS. Sorry if There is Already a Post, Im New Here :S

A

A monkey wall

Alright so, throughout the course of the SS Link has to obtain all 3 pieces of the triforce and prove that he is balanced in wisdom, power and courage. In the end he ends up obtaining all 3 and the mark on his hand is a complete triforce. What I was curious about is that if Link has the complete triforce and is the same Link as in OoT, why in OoT does Link only have the mark for triforce of courage and Zelda and Ganon have wisdom and power respectively. Is there something I missed, perhaps that happened in TMC?

G

Goddess Sword

First, the marks on someone's hand tell that this person can hold the corresponding piece of the Triforce, and not that this person possess the piece. Second, SS Link isn't OoT Link, the two games are separated by hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

A monkey wall

Oh ok thanks! I thought i heard somewhere that is was the same link. That really clears things up!

To A monkey wall

You would perhaps be interested in knowing which games have the same Links and which don't. The games that are separated by a "/" have the same Link, whereas the games that have "---" between them have different Links. Note that this might not be 100 % accurate, for all translations of the official timeline are not done yet. (OoT and MM have the same Link, just to clarify)

----------------------/---WW/PH---ST
SS---TMC---FS---OoT---AlttP/OoX/LA---LoZ/AoL
----------------------\MM---TP---FSA

(This is the "offical" timeline, by the way.)

Another thing: There are at least two other Triforce makrs in the series: The mark from Adventure of Link and the mark from the Oracle games.

/Blue Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom