• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Question about Smash Bros Ultimate ***Spoilers inside***

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.
In the World of Light adventure mode near the end there is a stage where you get to play as Master Hand and beat up 50 random opponents.

GyJn0d0.jpg

The hand here even has a fully fleshed out move set.

A - stun finger click
Side A - horizontal hand slap
Up A - multi hit finger twirl
Down A - downward hand slap

B - Finger canon
Side B - twin boomerang rings
Up B - boulder toss
Down B - finger lasers

My question is do you think it was an opportunity lost to not have a multi man smash mode where you play as the hand and beat up as many CPU opponents as possible?
Also consider the fact that the mode is 99% already in the game. All Sakurai and team would have to do is change the stage from kill 50 to kill as many as you can before the hand dies.

To add challenge to the stage Sakurai could lower the health of Master Hand and make the AI more aggressive. I'm sure they could balance it.

What do you think? Is this an opportunity missed?

funnier6

Courage~
That does sound pretty awesome and would’ve been an exciting new mode. I didn’t think too much about it afterward but that does seem like a big missed opportunity now that you say it, especially if they threw in crazy hand too.

I would be inclined to say yes, and give it to us as an unlockable mode like how Brawl had Boss Battles (also Ultimate needs this mode too????), but... that's like the only special thing about World of Light. It already has such little replayability as is; taking the one thing away from it that makes the end of it special is probably not a wise decision. also seriously why did the master hand controls revert my button mapping to default? fix pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom