• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Question About Prordering

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
so if i preorder skyward sword,will it get here on the 20th are will they ship it on the 20th

i am thinking about preordering it and i do not want to get it 8 days later

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Where did you pre-order from?
Where do you live?

And you won't get the game 8 days early from a normal site, You'd have to pay a hefty price to get it 5 days early or order it from people that don't know how to count ;)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Just pre-order from gamestop to get it on release day.. If you want it a few days early then get it from Amazon. If you don't wanna pre.order at all then go to a midnight release to your local game store.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
Just pre-order from gamestop to get it on release day.. If you want it a few days early then get it from Amazon. If you don't wanna pre.order at all then go to a midnight release to your local game store.
i want to get it a few days early but who do i order it from on amazon

Zorth

#Scoundrel
i want to get it a few days early but who do i order it from on amazon

You said you DID NOT want it early.. make up your mind.

You just pre-order from any site and hope for the best (Amazon). And it's not that hard to pre-order, If you are a minor then ask your parents.. If they don't want to pre-order then there is nothing else you can do.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
i do want it early i ment 8 days after the realese date

If you want it early you either just cross your thumbs or pay a little extra money to a guy that works at a gamestop..
And when I say a little extra money I mean like double the price.

onilink17

onilink17
Your best bet is to preorder from gamestop they have best service and prices and if its an in store pick up you will get it on the 20th. of course that is if you live in America.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
If you want it early you either just cross your thumbs or pay a little extra money to a guy that works at a gamestop..
And when I say a little extra money I mean like double the price.

That is extremely illegal. Gamestops and other buisnesses signs a contract with Nintendo that they will not sell any copies of the game until the day of release. If they break this then they would probably be sued and the person who sold it would be fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom