• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Question about attack bonuses

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
From what I understand the most important thing is setting up skew properly. If the timing was hard enough that you couldn't get it in a few tries, it wouldn't be consistent enough for the speedrun. So just keep at it.

dtc

From what I understand the most important thing is setting up skew properly. If the timing was hard enough that you couldn't get it in a few tries, it wouldn't be consistent enough for the speedrun. So just keep at it.
afaik i set properly the skew maybe fail because i dont get the exact angle when i perform the clip

dtc

Make sure to constantly be reviewing setup guides while doing it. If you get stuck in a pattern of improper setup then it will seem like the setup just isn't working for no reason at all.
Thank you. Also i dont remember how i could lose the skew, how?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
There is actually a way to force star Fragments to fall.

Star fragments will fall during the night and so long as theres a clear view of the sky on screen, so if we go to the Hateno Region Tower and look towards Hateno you will have a vast section of sky, for star fragments to fall out of, it's also easy to go and fetch them before dawn. Take a load of wood and a flame weapon with you so you can keep resetting nights as star fragments are not 100% guarenteed even there.

Reactions: dtc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom