• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Quest Screen Broken Down.

N

nogal

The only one I can think of is the bottom right (next to digging mitts) kinda looks like bracelets (probably give you strength?)

Looks like we will be learning five different songs for the harp.

I'm desperate to know what the hell the harp does. Will it be as useless as OoT when all it does is warp us to dungeons or MM where it opens up dungeons or will it be USEFUL like in Oracle of Ages where we can warp in between different time periods or call up helper animals?

I'm pretty sure we've had no indication of the number of songs we'd be playing before now. But if can prove me wrong, go ahead.

Good catch with the earrings though. I remember hearing somewhere that there would be medallion type objects that would power Link up. Could the item that appears on the necklace be one of these things?

Hmm. Isn't the fire earing a single earing? The image cleary shows 2 donut shaped object. Maybe it's one screen slot for 2 earing (fire and water(?)).

What about that water dragon scale (or something like that) that will grant Link amazing swimming skills, maybe Link will wear it lik a pendant, earing or something like that? (What is confirmed?)

I think that the Hexagonal shape top-right is the Medal slot.

And what about a 4th map stone? The image clearly suggests that each area occupy 1 quarter, plus we've already been told that there are 4 stone slots at the foot of the goddess statue. Maybe this game has a little more of area chuck to offer than we may be expecting... if it was only a small final area with a dungeon I doubt it would has it own stone and space at the gear screen (it's just stupid to keep a key item to the final dungeon/area at the screen for the whole game...). We might be getting a full new area (probably a little smaller than previous 3) right before the final(s) dungeon(s), just like Palace of Twilight in TP. It only makes sense, would be no fun at all to have all of the areas and dungeons besides the final one spoiled, and to acquire the full powered MS to only use it in the very end of the game.

Last edited:
I'm not sure those are be the digging mitts at the bottom right... the digging mitts are a regular item alongside the bow, slingshot, etc, and I don't see the bow or any other of the regular items in that area. The sailcloth isn't regular item because you can't equip it (I read).

Djinn

and Tonic
I'm pretty sure we've had no indication of the number of songs we'd be playing before now. But if can prove me wrong, go ahead.

Good catch with the earrings though. I remember hearing somewhere that there would be medallion type objects that would power Link up. Could the item that appears on the necklace be one of these things?

I think it looks almost exactly like the power/Goron bracelets

powerbracelet.png

In some games you only have one others you have two. But normally they have some spikes on them somewhere but they all have the same purpose. Allow Link to lift larger rocks and obstacles from his path.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Anyone think that thing below the sailcloth is a bell? Reminds me of a cowbell :/

Night Owl

~Momentai
Anyone think that thing below the sailcloth is a bell? Reminds me of a cowbell :/

I think it might be the water dragon scale. It resemble a scale and it might be a pendant.
Though it does look like a bell now that I think about it....

I'm not sure those are be the digging mitts at the bottom right... the digging mitts are a regular item alongside the bow, slingshot, etc, and I don't see the bow or any other of the regular items in that area. The sailcloth isn't regular item because you can't equip it (I read).

I want to say that its been confirmed that the digging/mogma mitts are non equip-able. Its automatically equipped when you try to dig at a digspot. (uses the A button)

Last edited:
i think the item on the bottom right is the dragon scale from when we first go into the silent realm in the forest. plus i think if you look at it, it kinda looks like a dragon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom