• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Quality of Life and Still Missing Items

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Here are a few ideas I have had and I am sure everyone else has had that would improve New Horizons so much.

-Bulk Crafting
-Crafting from storage when at home
-Gyroid Section in Museum
-Bring Back Deep Diving
-A few more shops

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Biggest one for me is definitely crafting from storage, it'd be extremely nice to be able to make new tools in particular from the house without needing to grab out the wood and iron every time. Would also be nice for having the "craftable" section just show everything you can craft, period, no concerns about what you remembered to take out of storage and into inventory.

Secondary to that is mass crafting, the only thing I'd REALLY want to mass craft is fishing bait, nothing else is that useful to craft multiple of at once, so I can actually go without it (even though fishing is the lifeblood of the game for me).

The rest I don't really need, although I WOULD like to take this time to petition for some kind of fertilizer than could be used to guarantee or encourage flower cross-breeding and speed growth of trees. I love getting my horticulture on and would LOVE to not have to struggle for days on end trying to get certain colors to crossbreed correctly. It could be expensive, it could require crafting, I don't care - I just want to be able to get an entire garden of black flowers without struggling so badly because they keep cross breeding the wrong way!

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
@Princess Niki

You should watch this fake direct. It's amazingly well done and has so many qlauity of life improvement ideas.

I did, I watched it after AZ was done streaming MHW. Man I wish those were true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom