• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PZ's Timeline

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Alright so I had the urge to make a timeline so here it is:
/-WW/PH------------------ST
MC—FS/FSA—OoT
\MM—TP—OoS/OoA—Alttp/LA—LoZ/AoL
So this is my timeline and feel free to tell me how wrong I am and hive me constructive feedback please! Thanks :D

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Alright, to explain:
MC-It goes first because there were no monsters in Hyrule
I now believe FS and FSA go after TP and no, Ganon didnt die
OoT explains itself
Child: MM also explains itself
TP- Heros shade is link from MM
OoS/OoA just kinda go there I dont know why
Alttp: Ganondorf is gone but Ganon is at full power also Twilight/dark realm are the same in my opinion
LA: In the nightmare battle Link see's enemies from Alttp which he was afraid of (?)
Finally LoZ/AoL in a dreary Hyrule :P
Adult:
WW/PH are self explanitory.
ST: New Hyrule!!!!!!!!
SS: Maybe at the begining?
My new Timeline:
/--WW/PH--ST
SS?--MC--OoT
\MM--TP--FS/FSA--OoS/OoA--Alttp/LA--LoZ/AoL

Pinecove

Last Chance
/--WW/PH--ST
SS?--MC--OoT
\MM--TP--FS/FSA--OoS/OoA--Alttp/LA--LoZ/AoL

OoS/OoA cannot come after FSA because Ganon is dead. try putting them sometime after ALttP or LoZ/AoL, but preferably after ALttP (and before the oracles if you like) because Ganon is revived with a Trident in those games.
I also dislike the placement of FS and FSA because of the relation between the Dark Mirror and the Twilight Mirror, but that's just me.

Other than that, it's a good timeline.

My timeline is similer, but different. Here is mine.

Base: ZSS - MC - OoT
Child: MM - TP - FSA - ALttP - OoX - (LoZ) - AoL
Adult: TWW - PH - ST - FS - (LoZ)

Okay, so here is my timeline. (Were do you put ZSS?) I put some parts of the timeline because of Ganon. I beleive Ganon 1 is from OoT - TP/TWW. Ganon 2 is from FSA - OoX. Ganon 3 (which could be the same Ganon as Ganon 2,) is from LoZ - AoL. If LoZ is on the Child, then Ganon 3 is not Ganon 2. If LoZ is on the Adult, then Ganon 3 (from AoL) is Ganon 2 and Ganon 3 (from LoZ) is Ganon 1. I also left out LA because it can go anywere. The only reason it had ALttP enemies is because other enemies were not made up yet.

C

Crawfish Prime

My timeline is similer, but different. Here is mine.

Base: ZSS - MC - OoT
Child: MM - TP - FSA - ALttP - OoX - (LoZ) - AoL
Adult: TWW - PH - ST - FS - (LoZ)

Okay, so here is my timeline. (Were do you put ZSS?) I put some parts of the timeline because of Ganon. I beleive Ganon 1 is from OoT - TP/TWW. Ganon 2 is from FSA - OoX. Ganon 3 (which could be the same Ganon as Ganon 2,) is from LoZ - AoL. If LoZ is on the Child, then Ganon 3 is not Ganon 2. If LoZ is on the Adult, then Ganon 3 (from AoL) is Ganon 2 and Ganon 3 (from LoZ) is Ganon 1. I also left out LA because it can go anywere. The only reason it had ALttP enemies is because other enemies were not made up yet.
As I say every thread you bring FS/FSA up in, you can't really position those games if you haven't played it yet, and don't know the important plot points in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom