• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PWC: Which Are You?

Power, wisdom, or courage?

• Power

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Wisdom

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Courage

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just a small poll. Out of the three virtues of the Triforce, which do you find yourself most drawn to, Power, Wisdom, or Courage?

For me, the answer is simple. Power. I've always been a leader, and I feel weird when I don't. sometimes I have an animosity to people with power over me, though this fades as I get to know them. Also, I enjoy being the center of attention. Yay me.

So how bout yalll?

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
I've always been pretty courageous to do things people tell me I can't or shouldn't do.
Plus, wisdom and power can always be gained through practice/training/learning/etc... Courage is inside the being and is not something easily gained like power or wisdom.

Mostly Wisdom since I am always advising and aiding others who come to me for help.

Courage when it's truly needed. For example, I remember last year a friend realized she was on the wrong bus and had to get off, so I jumped off without thinking and led her safely in the dark city back to the station. She's 10 years younger and I didn't want her walking alone at night in a dangerous area. I left my only ride home (my best guy friend) heading in another direction on the last bus that night. Without much money and a bit of sweet talking strangers for directions (I felt a bit like Link by that point lol), I caught the final subway and by 3 AM I was home.

I am not interested or affected by Power oddly enough, and find myself discouraging friends from following that path when their heads get a bit too big.

Last edited:
Pff, i know I'm not courage. So, it's a toss up between Power and Wisdom.

I lack physical strength for the most part, but I'm very tenacious. Almost to the point of being unhealthy sometimes. I don't like the idea of giving up or giving in, and sometimes it seems that simply having reasons to stop doing something instead makes me do more of that thing. Like getting home after working 14 hours on my feet, and thinking "i can either rest or do the dishes", and then deciding on dishes because hey, momentum. But on the flip side of that, I can be home all day and not get a single chore done. And like OP, I enjoy leadership positions, and frequently come in conflict when I'm not in charge of stuff. If i'm capable of doing a job, I tend to think i'm more capable than whomever is the one doing it (whether I actually am better than them or not). I also tend to become the center of attention, whether it be by course or by force. So that says Power.

On the other hand, when afforded the opportunity, I spend inordinate amounts of time simply considering plans and courses of action. I observe people, and tend to look at how they behaved in a situation, and work backwards from there to figure out what motivated them, and what frame of mind they may have made that decision from (even if it takes some time to emotionally divorce myself from the event if it involved me). I tend to be slow to anger, and slower to react to goading attempts. When it comes to others, i nearly always favor diplomacy over edict. I like working closely with people, and strive to explain my rationale, that everyone working with me can see where I'm coming from when it comes to solving a problem. When dealing with real people, I have been told by others that I possess a deep well of patience, exercising restraint long past the point where others would have done. I attempt to remain eloquent and composed in speech and writing, maintaining a more academic heir.

But honestly, I don't think I am either, at least not wholly. But I feel that equal parts power and wisdom can be expressed in one word: Loyalty. Because it is my true friends who shelter in the strength of my friendship and personality, and who reap the benefits of my wisdom. And in turn they grant me courage. It is only through the best people in my life that I can view myself as the Triforce, whole and complete.

So there's your answer.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I'm probably Wisdom, because I lack physical strenght and I'm pretty weak all and all. Also I'm shy as heck, so courage is not my thing at all. My friends have called me clever and smart, and I know pretty much stuff in general, so wisdom.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I have to stamp myself courage. I could say the others but they don't really draw upon my interests. I prefer being the hero who gives other smiles and the guy who can always help others, no matter how hard.

Whew, deep stuff :)

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I find that I relate to courage the most out of the three. Most of my actions in daily life are based upon my desire to try new things and help others, not to mention my constant thirst for fun and adventure hehe. ^^

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
For me, it would be wisdom, with courage not too far behind. Power isn't even on the radar since I'm not physically strong or wealthy, and my charisma isn't the best either.

Not only is my knowledge vast, but I also have a good intuition and I tend to follow it more often than not. I have some courage to try new things if I think they are reasonable, so I rely on my wisdom there. I find I'm not as afraid of the stage or giving presentations, for example, as many people are.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
After some thought, I chose courage. I have some of the other attributes, I'm pretty wise, and I'm pretty good at getting what I want (power), but I think the reason I'm able to reach my goals is my courage to persevere even when the odds seem against me. In my mind, ever obstacle is something that can be over come. I just need to face my fear of failure and just attack the issue with all my power and wisdom. I just need the courage to make sure I use the best of my abilities to over come my problems.

Aku

I picked Power. I could have easily picked Wisdom but while I have intelligence and a high level amount of common sense, there are a few times I like to take a chance just because it's a risk. I am quite strong, and I don't always back down (a.k.a. pigheaded.) I love testing myself to my limits, and the idea of a challenge is exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom