• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Put Hyrule Warriors Switch in the top Zelda forums category

Put Hyrule Warriors Switch in the top Zelda forums category.

That's it really. It's coming out soon. We should have a dedicated forum to chat about the Switch port.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
We considered adding a dedicated section for Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition, but ultimately decided it isn't really worth it since there really isn't a lot to talk about, seeing as it's the exact same game with nothing new. There wouldn't be enough new threads to justify an entire subforum dedicated to it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
We did briefly discuss this in the staff chat yesterday but decided against it for reasons that Tristan gave. I really don’t think it is necessary for a whole new node to be created for a port however if enough other people think it is worth having a new node and we see enough new threads that would belong there we might reconsider.

I really don’t think it is necessary for a whole new node to be created for a port
Thank you for the reply. I hope you are consistent with future Zelda ports and follow the same.

By the way did the TP and WW ports on WiiU get their own forum node? I don't remember.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Thank you for the reply. I hope you are consistent with future Zelda ports and follow the same.

By the way did the TP and WW ports on WiiU get their own forum node? I don't remember.

I honestly don’t remember either, but I don’t think that’s so important given the size of the user base and amount of site activity is not consistent. We tend to take things on a case by case basis depending on the activity boost we expect to see by each game so I won’t keep the potential off the table for any future port to have its own node. Nor am I for this one if the activity turns out to be greater than we anticipate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom