• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Purple Dude/Villain?

Look at the way he didn't attack him and is just chilling with him in the screenshot though. they just be relaxing, maybe having a cup of tea, and then fight for fun later. OBVIOUSLY, lol, neither prove anything. but it seems Link doesn't just rush right in and fight with him. Look's like they must have talked or something first.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Look at the way he didn't attack him and is just chilling with him in the screenshot though. they just be relaxing, maybe having a cup of tea, and then fight for fun later. OBVIOUSLY, lol, neither prove anything. but it seems Link doesn't just rush right in and fight with him. Look's like they must have talked or something first.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he taunted Link before the fight. I think this guy's gonna be the best villain Zelda's had yet.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

Yeah...

Pale Guy: Say, does this outfit make me look fat, honey~?
Link: Umm... what?
Pale Guy: Naw, I'm just kidding, you silly~!
Link: ...Huh? Look, do we fight or not?
Pale Guy: Well, I DID cause the cute blonde girl to fall off into that giant monster's mouth so-
Link: IT WAS YOU!!!

Of course, this is all just speculation!

From a psychological perspective, why do you think Link would stand there and take some taunting.

Totally irrelevant, but the guy's face in the screenshot makes me think of the movie Hotrod when Rod just got saved from drowning and is like "Oh hey, Whats up Denise"

lol, I personally don't think he's the main villain, but he will be important to the story... and he will be a villain! He doesn't even seem like Vaati or a Shiekah anymore.... I DONT KNOW! SO CONFUSING! lol

I also dont think he would be the MAIN villain, maybe he isnt even a real villain (most probably yes, and we are sure link should fight him at some point)

E

Efrit

Wouldn't there be a need for Hyrule (The Kingdom) to exist for sheikah to be around?
From what I've seen in regards to this guy, he seems to have a similar pattern in regards to the Skyward Sword's Avatar. So he might be an avatar himself. Either that, or he's just some awesome villain who likes being fabulous.

~Efrit

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Wouldn't there be a need for Hyrule (The Kingdom) to exist for sheikah to be around?
From what I've seen in regards to this guy, he seems to have a similar pattern in regards to the Skyward Sword's Avatar. So he might be an avatar himself. Either that, or he's just some awesome villain who likes being fabulous.

~Efrit

He'd have come from the land below if he's a "dark interloper" (which I'm sure he is). It could be that the Sheikah tribe aided the Royal Family after the foundation of it to make amends. We'll see.

Interesting theory with no basis. If he was an "Avatar" like the sword girl. Maybe they are brother and sister. She begins to help Link so she can reunite with/stop her brother from evil. The full power of the sword is not unleashed unless The siblings are united, and the master sword is created when you conquer the brother and reunite the two swords spirits. Does anybody else have a theory why the sword girl helps Link? There must be a reason I think, much like Midna had a reason in TP. Most people, even sword spirits, don't do things for no reason.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Interesting theory with no basis. If he was an "Avatar" like the sword girl. Maybe they are brother and sister. She begins to help Link so she can reunite with/stop her brother from evil. The full power of the sword is not unleashed unless The siblings are united, and the master sword is created when you conquer the brother and reunite the two swords spirits. Does anybody else have a theory why the sword girl helps Link? There must be a reason I think, much like Midna had a reason in TP. Most people, even sword spirits, don't do things for no reason.

This guy's not a girl. Listen to the voice in the trailer. (And, no, I don't believe he's another sword. He has a rapier. Why would he carry a sword if he is a sword? If he were a sword, he'd have someone use him.)

E

Efrit

True, but he could just be some sort of ancient foe. He doesn't really seem similar to the Twili (Those are the descendents of the interlopers correct?), as such, he could just be unrelated to the land below the Sky.

~Efrit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom