• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Purple Dude/Villain?

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Hmm Im on the fence on this one. I'll have to agree with Juicy J and Axle. The pale figure may be ONE of the dark interlopers who are after the Triforce; a whole group of them. We may be seeing a head trio of the followers of the ORIGINAL King of Darkness. So far that's what I'm believing because it makes the most sense. HOWEVER, and I mean, HOWEVER there could be a different approach to the pale figure.

Notice how "Zordiana" or what ever she may be, looks similar to the pale figure as they both have somewhat weird body shapes, and have those diamond patterned stockings. So we know Zordiana is Link's "partner" for this game and turns into the Skyward Sword, later the Master Sword. Since she (it is assumed) saves Link from falling into the world below after Zelda, we can say she is of "good nature" or one of the good guys. This leaves me to believe that the Pale Figure could be someone reminiscent of Sheik who turns up every once and a while to confront Link. Yes, we see them fighting in the trailer, and maybe like Byrne from Spirit Tracks, this "figure" may turn out to be bad at first, then decides to help Link near the end of the game.

So really, it could be either or.....or none! ;) :P

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Hmm Im on the fence on this one. I'll have to agree with Juicy J and Axle. The pale figure may be ONE of the dark interlopers who are after the Triforce; a whole group of them. We may be seeing a head trio of the followers of the ORIGINAL King of Darkness. So far that's what I'm believing because it makes the most sense. HOWEVER, and I mean, HOWEVER there could be a different approach to the pale figure.

Notice how "Zordiana" or what ever she may be, looks similar to the pale figure as they both have somewhat weird body shapes, and have those diamond patterned stockings. So we know Zordiana is Link's "partner" for this game and turns into the Skyward Sword, later the Master Sword. Since she (it is assumed) saves Link from falling into the world below after Zelda, we can say she is of "good nature" or one of the good guys. This leaves me to believe that the Pale Figure could be someone reminiscent of Sheik who turns up every once and a while to confront Link. Yes, we see them fighting in the trailer, and maybe like Byrne from Spirit Tracks, this "figure" may turn out to be bad at first, then decides to help Link near the end of the game.

So really, it could be either or.....or none! ;) :P

Of Sheik? Oh, you mean constantly appearing. I see what you mean. But with the way he was fighting him in the trailer, I don't see how he'd be an ally at any point.

He's gonna have that Harp, or be somehow relevant to it. Mark my words.

Last edited by a moderator:

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
The pale guy isn't Vaati. I just analyzed it and it just doesn't seem to be Vaati. i don't know why people are thinking this.
Maybe he's connected to the fairy, just like how Midna is connected to Zant.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
By the way they are fightin each other I think he is probably a villian. But unlike convential villians he seems to me to be treatingthe fight like it is nothing. Sort of pushing it to the side instead of trying to utterly destroy link in the fight. I dont know he just seems to be a different sort of villian

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
By the way they are fightin each other I think he is probably a villian. But unlike convential villians he seems to me to be treatingthe fight like it is nothing. Sort of pushing it to the side instead of trying to utterly destroy link in the fight. I dont know he just seems to be a different sort of villian

Yes, he seems to be similar to Vaati in that sense, just much more cocky.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
I don't care weather he's a she, or she's a he,( it might be a guy because of the way he yelled in the vid) but the way nintendo designed him makes him look awsome, I mean by looking at him he doesn't seem evil to me, he just seems too relaxed to actually try to fight, maybe he's like a puppet, like phantom ganon or something.
He just looks too cool to be a bad guy. . . but if he is, i wonder how hard it'll be to kill him, i'm looking soo forward to playing this for christmas.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
I don't care weather he's a she, or she's a he,( it might be a guy because of the way he yelled in the vid) but the way nintendo designed him makes him look awsome, I mean by looking at him he doesn't seem evil to me, he just seems too relaxed to actually try to fight, maybe he's like a puppet, like phantom ganon or something.
He just looks too cool to be a bad guy. . . but if he is, i wonder how hard it'll be to kill him, i'm looking soo forward to playing this for christmas.

Vaati was pretty laid back. Not as much as this guy, but it seems obvious to me that this guy is just super-cocky. He thinks Link is just child's-play. I don't see why people don't think he's a villain.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Purple? He's more a FABULOUS pale color, honey~

Heh heh, just kidding. He's obviously some kind of enemy. I'll be willing to bet he's the game boss. And a Dark Interloper, even though that possibility seems to be slipping away faster and faster now. One thing is for sure, he's not Vaati.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Official artwork of this character is out:
normal_07.png

07.png

Last edited:
I know that theoretically it doesn't make sense that this guy is Vaati, but honestly Nintendo doesn't care that much about timelines and they basically have two villains for the series... I agree that this would not make sense but don't count out Nintendo not being as knowledgeable as their fans.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
I know that theoretically it doesn't make sense that this guy is Vaati, but honestly Nintendo doesn't care that much about timelines and they basically have two villains for the series... I agree that this would not make sense but don't count out Nintendo not being as knowledgeable as their fans.

I don't think you have enough faith in Nintendo to be original. And smart.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!

Just because someone is relaxed doesn't mean anything. They could just be hiding the fact that they're really evil. We even see screen shots of Link fighting this guy. I have to agree with Jucie on this, all evidence points to him being a villian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom