• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pumpkin Carving

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Are you gonna carve a pumpkin this year? If so, post what you're gonna do, and talk about ones you've done in the past or ones you like in general.

This year, I'm doing two. We always get a big one and a small one, so this year I'm gonna carve this on the big one and this on the smaller pumpkin. Last year I did Majora's Mask and the year before I did the symbol on the Hylian Shield.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
The last time I carved a pumpkin was already a few years ago. I was planning on carving one this year as I do enjoy the activity, but I don't think I'll have time. My favourite jack-ó-lantern that I ever made was one of Boo from Super Mario Bros. Despite my lack of artistic talent, it actually turned out pretty good!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Are you gonna carve a pumpkin this year? If so, post what you're gonna do, and talk about ones you've done in the past or ones you like in general.

This year, I'm doing two. We always get a big one and a small one, so this year I'm gonna carve this on the big one and this on the smaller pumpkin. Last year I did Majora's Mask and the year before I did the symbol on the Hylian Shield.

Yes I will indeed be carving a pumpkin this year. I love doing them and so every Halloween I carve one and look forward to doing one even better the year after. As with any art I do I am never truly satisfied and I feel the need to beat what I have done before. I already had an idea for the theme of this years pumpkin right after I carved mine last year. This years theme will be...The Legend of Zelda!

Now I have also decided what design I am going to do on it and am currently adapting it so it will work on a pumpkin. I However I will not be sharing with you what this design is actually going to look like, as that will ruin the surprise. So you will all just have to wait until I upload it to the picture thread to find out.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not sure if I'll get around to carving one this year, but I want to. I've done one the past two years, so it'd be nice to keep going with it. Here are the two previous ones that I carved.

fA055M7.jpg

vZd1YXe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom