• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Puerto Rico Gamestop SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
What a damn misfortune.In Puerto Rico,ALL stores close on holidays.I was SURE Gamestop would be open today,since its a freaken RELEASE DATE of a game! And just my luck,it was CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Not only is it frustrating that they were closed,I think its totally UNFAIR other countrys get pre-order gifts and they left the US hanging.Yeah,yeah,a CD,if you were even able to log on to the site because there was so many people on the same time! And then,its "while supplys last" -____- I am truly annoyed.Anyone else have problems today? -______-

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
My dear, I've had problems with releases ALL my life....It's only natural and I understand your frustration. I went to at least 5 stores today before I got my hands on a copy of Ocarina of Time 3D. You've gotta listen to this. Okay so the first store I went to, in which I naturally preordered the game gave me the excuse: "Oh I don't know where they are, wait for the manager to come in and check back at 2 pm." I was like "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU WORK IN ELECTRONICS AND YOU KNOW WHERE NOTHING IS?!" of course in my head.....Then i went to another wal mart and it jkust so happens that THEY has a MISPRINT on their OWN FLYER slated for release in two days!!!! There we're so many people who had looks of disgust and sadness on their faces.

Then I went to yet ANOTHER Wal Mart and they weren't getting a shipment until tuesday also. So I finally drove another 20 min to a gamestop and ofc they were closed.
*sigh* I was pretty angry but as luck had it, there was a Toys R Us across the street from a restaurant I was at for Fathers Day. So I bolted there and finally there were ONLY 4 COPIES LEFT! I rushed to grab one and finally payed for it.

:( I feel very bad for people who have been cheated by all these stores and I really hope you get yours soon.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
UGH! I`d be more mad if I were you.That totally sucks.Ive never been so disapointed in my life -__- I truly HATE my local Gamestops,and Puerto Rico for closing for any stupid freaken holiday,even if they`ve never heard of it! AGH!!!!

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Yeah....I understand Wal Mart is terrible for these kinds of things but in all honestly I've ALWAYS had trouble with Gamestop/EB Games. When I was a kid waiting for my favorite games to come out they'd ALWAYS BE DELAYED.....ALWAYS! First off, they always had limited information yet you could friggin preorder a game like 4 years before it came out -_- (which was the fact for me for Metal Gear Solid 4), but when you'd ask them questions on when it would be coming out or any info at all they knew nothing! How can you work in a job where you know virtually nothing?! It's ridiculous! I don't know how it is in the USA or Puerto Rico, but Canada is PRETTY TERRIBLE for this kind of stufff....

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I usually NEVER had a problem.I always pre-order at my Gamestop and I get my game super quick! I just dont understand WHY TODAY! Its ZELDA! AGH! Tomorow,I will be fuming,I think I`ll rip some managers head off tomorow >.>

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
LMFAO it's bad luck....I guess everyone's had problems with getting their hands on their favorite games super quick. Games you want you don't get right away, but games you dont care for ALWAYS seem to see their releases so quick. Like who the hell is going to care if games like Nintendogs + cats are delayed? Oh they see prompt releases and everyone makes sure theyre on the floor....But for Zelda...."nahhhhhhhhh....There's enough fanboys out there, lets let em wait". Like seriously....

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Seriously -____- It doesnt make sense!!!!!!! On a day like today,a release date,and Fathers day,THATS WHERE THE MONEY IS AT! Not a smart business decision at all.I will definitely complain about this.Im just so so so soooooooooo maddddd

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
yeah I totally understand! The teens that played Ocarina of Time in 1998 are probably fathers today so thats all the more a reason to buy these games as amazing gifts! :P but we're just saying this because of our own desire to buy this game! Aha

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Not sure if this'll make anybody feel better, but believe me: At least your local store has a chance of getting good games.

The ones over here always sell stuff like Babyz or Petz in the Nintendo section. For some reason good games are always in the back row. Like the other day when I was looking for some DS RPGs and I had to ask a clerk to let me see what was behind all those copies of the aforementioned games.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Nothing bad happened today, but every day I fear that the shipment didn't arrive(It happened to me once, with Super Scribblenauts) and I get super scared to see if it's there.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
It's not surprising that some stores choose to stay closed on a Sunday, or a holiday, like today. Their schedules and companies don't revolve around Zelda or other games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom