• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Public Transport

Do you often use public transport as a means of getting around?
All the time as I don't drive.

Does your city have a good and reliable system going?
No. It used to be good but over the past year and a bit the price has gone up, there are less drivers, the trains and buses started not comnig at time and services were randomly being cancelled with no warning. It's a huge issue here, one of serious debate, within all sectors, public, private and political.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Well, I do use it some of the time, but it's really not a reliable mode of transportation and doesn't go everywhere it should. So I often have to rely on family members or Uber to transport me around. Uber is expensive, and asking family members can feel kind of demanding after a while. So I live with my Mom, and I tend to stay in the house and not go anywhere. I pretty much make money online, and can order anything I need. The Japanese would probably call me a hikikomori. A guy from Japan on here I used to know used it to describe me when I told him about how I live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom