• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Public Toilets

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I remember when I was younger, my dad always told me men's restrooms were generally dirtier than women's. Not sure if that's true, but from what I know it seems like it. Once I accidentally went into a men's room and there was **** all around the toilet.

Most restrooms I've been in have been fairly clean, so it doesn't bother me too much. If I walk into a bathroom and see that it's really nasty, I usually leave the room and hold it until I'm home. I'd only use it if I was really desperate though and knew I wouldn't be home for a long time.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ehm I try to avoid it as much as possible. Most of the times the public toilets are a disaster. It looks like a war has taken place. Especially those at gas stations. So I try to keep it all inside as long as possible. So when I know I have to be in town for a long time, I drink as less as possible and don't eat at all.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I just recalled the toilets at my school. If you think guys bathrooms are cleaner I wouldn't be so sure. I went to a girls school and although generally it wasnt like **** round the rim or anything, they were always so cold and just felt grotty. I used to hold it all day rather than go at school. Then there's the next level of hell which are the toilets at music festivals. You have no choice but to use them but they are vile, you smell them before you see them and when you see them... Try not to look, trust me. They always get blocked up and they basically bring this huge hoover to vacuum up the **** lol its both disgusting and funny

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
NEVER. Would rather have to clench all the way home. But in the tragic event that I do have to use one, it had better have toilet liners, or else I'm building a nest with toilet paper.

The reason is at home I have my baby wipes. If anyone has ever pooped without baby wipes, try them. THEY'LL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Reactions: Dan
I avoid public bathrooms as much as I can. I have never liked using them. There is pretty much always someone in there and they are for the most part very dirty.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I just recalled the toilets at my school. If you think guys bathrooms are cleaner I wouldn't be so sure. I went to a girls school and although generally it wasnt like **** round the rim or anything

In the lads toilets you get **** on the floor and up the cubicle walls.

I have colitis so I can't always afford to be picky. :lol:

Of course this also means I have pretty good knowledge of where the cleanest/most private/least offensive toilets are located most of the time. I still refuse to use a portable toilet, but since I don't tend to frequent places where that's the only option, that's not usually an issue.

Luckily I live in a country where public restrooms tend to be clean and modern, and public health is a high priority. This doesn't stop people from being absolute swine on an individual level, but so long as adequate hand washing facilities are available, it's not a huge deal.

And as an aside, I've had jobs where janitorial duties were required. I can say that men's restrooms were consistently filthier, though not always by much. :goodness:

Dan

I have colitis so I can't always afford to be picky. :lol:

Of course this also means I have pretty good knowledge of where the cleanest/most private/least offensive toilets are located most of the time. I still refuse to use a portable toilet, but since I don't tend to frequent places where that's the only option, that's not usually an issue.

Luckily I live in a country where public restrooms tend to be clean and modern, and public health is a high priority. This doesn't stop people from being absolute swine on an individual level, but so long as adequate hand washing facilities are available, it's not a huge deal.

And as an aside, I've had jobs where janitorial duties were required. I can say that men's restrooms were consistently filthier, though not always by much. :goodness:

Oh my gosh, don't even get me started on portable toilets. I don't even know how people manage to get **** all over the ceiling in those little boxes, just what on Earth is going on in those boxes.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I won't poop in a public bathroom unless it's an emergency. Don't see why I wouldn't be wearing my diaper though, since usually that's where I poo at home.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
:S when I was in college I remember a teacher saying to the boys in my class "are you children or did you not learn to aim, why is there piss all over the floor" lol

I think they just do it for enjoyment. Also the soaking of toilet tissue and pelting it at the ceiling so it sticks is another one they do in the lads.

Dan

I think they just do it for enjoyment. Also the soaking of toilet tissue and pelting it at the ceiling so it sticks is another one they do in the lads.

Ah yes of course. For those that don't know here in England it's tradition for children to throw toilet paper at the ceiling, as well as blocking up sinks with toilet paper and blocking the toilet itself with toilet paper, never go into a kids bathroom is the bottom line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom