• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Public School or Private School?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Apart from certain colleges, pretty much all schools in Norway are public, so apart from where I took my BA in computer science I went to public school.

I go to a public school, I enjoy going there, and there are a lot of friendly people there. IMO public schools are the way to go, they are free and offer programs that are almost as good as those found in private schools where you would have to pay a couple thousand dollars a year.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I am Homeschooled. Since homeschooling is considered a private school under Texas Legislation, I guess you could say I am private schooled.

I Love homeschooling, I get a really loose schedule, Get to sleep in as late as I want, and Plenty of time for videogames.
Downsides, Don't get extended breaks for summer or holidays, family trips become educational.

I have quite a few good friends from bowling leagues, our homeschool group, church, and other activities.

Homeschooling works best if the family can afford it and one parent has the time to stay home and teach.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I'm a homeschooler and proud of it :cool:! When ever I take a walk at like, 3:00, people ask me "Hey! You outta school?" My reply is always the same,

"Yeah! I'm home schooled!" ;).

I went to a private school for pre-school and half of kindergarten, then moved to the other side of town and started going to public schools.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I go to a Public School...I use to go to a Private School...but I couldn't stand wearing the uniforms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom