• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Psi's Role in the Game

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Ok, so we know that Link will have a sidekick in the game named Psi. I'm guessing she will have the same role like Navi, Tatl, Midna, Zelda, and the fairy from PH. But do YOU think she'll have a differenet role. And what about her origins? I think she's just the spirit of the Skyward Sword or something.

PK FLASH!

her name is phi, not psi, psi has something to do with the reference I posted above, i think her role will be much like midna, useful as a sidekick and important to the story.

It's (hopefully) a typo, Denrio. That happens quite a bit on the forums.

Yeah, I know, but I was just playing brawl, so I found it quite amusing, I didn't de-repped him or anything, so it's no big deal, also, because he wrote it twice during his post, I thought that maybe he thought that was her name.I also replied to the threads topic, so yeah, it's no big deal

It's (hopefully) a typo, Denrio. That happens quite a bit on the forums.
The H is quite a ways away from S on the keyboard, :rolleyes:

Anyways, i think shes going to be half Navi, Half Midna. Midna in the sense that she will be helpful to the story, that she will be a character that changes throughout the story, (Even though in the demos, she seems very computer-like, and emotionless as of now.), and she will develop better emotions.

She will be like Navi in the way that she is all knowing, (Except Navi didnt know Ganon's Weakspot in OoT, but you know what i mean), and im sure she'll be plenty of help to Link.

Ganondork

goo
I believe Phi is the Skyward Sword. But she might act like Navi as well. Might as well bundle those roles instead of two different entities.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I remember reading something somebody said in another thread about her being the Master Sword's conscience. That makes sense, as it would know wether the hero is the one holding it.

Did anybody else notice the robotic dialogue she had in the E3 demo? I get the impression that it could leave out any posibilities of closeness between Phi and Link, that would make her very different from Midna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom