• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sony PS5 Conference Announced for June 4th

Sony has announced that a PS5 conference will be broadcast on Thursday, June 4 at 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern / 9pm UK.

Anything you expect to see from this conference? Or anything you personally hope for?

We haven't heard much regarding rumors aside from possibly a new Gran Turismo so I'm looking forward to how that looks if it is real, and I'm also wondering if we might see a teaser for a God of War sequel.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Gameplay is important, of course, but I'm more interested in the console itself and the features it'll have. What will set it apart from the main competition of Microsoft and Nintendo? Xbox SEX has the backwards compatibility and Switch has the portability, so what how will the PS5 surpass them outside of exclusives? I want them to pull a Microsoft and allow titles from all across their catalogs to run natively without any additional fees/services like PS Now. If they want to move their PS Plus service to be more like GamePass, then by all means do so, but forcing it to be streaming only will kill it before it gets off the ground (eg Google Stadia).

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
:reggie: body is ready af.

I don't care much about the rumored games that's gonna be showed (crash, horizon 2, bluepoint's demons souls remake) but I wanna see dem graphics.

It'll be interesting to see what the console looks like and if it has any nice features.

Mostly I hope they show the UI. The PS4's is nice, I hope they keep it simple.

I'm not fussed about any of the rumoured games. I don't want Blue point to remake Demon Souls when there are other more interesting games out there to remake.

I'm putting this up here for the members of ZD who refuse to watch gameXplain videos.

5xTwrbX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom