• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PS3 Games Similar to Zelda?

Hey guys, I just got a PS3 this Winter on Black Friday, and I've enjoyed my fair share of games. I've played Uncharted, inFamous, Portal, Batman, and Skyrim. And I was wondering if there are any Playstation 3 games that are similar to Zelda style? I loved Skyward Sword, so anything similar to that would be fantastic.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Ah-- That might be hard considering Zelda is quite a unique genre.

You've played the fair amount of quality games; Uncharted and Portal are really good if you're looking for the type of 'puzzle' aesthetic that Zelda provides.

I can't really help you unless you can tell me what you look for in a Zelda game; maybe we could slim your choices down?

There's a game called 3D Dot Game Heroes by ATLUS.
It homes back to the old-school, overview, pixelated games in a 3D environment. It's highly reminiscent of the original Zeldas and I hear it includes a few references.

Last edited:
Alright thanks! I'll look into that one. As far as what I look for in a Zelda game, I'm really big into exploration games. That doesn't necessarily mean it has to be an RPG, but any third-person exploration adventures would be awesome. I also like cool items in games, too, so that's why I got Skyrim. Puzzles are fun and challenging, too, but not a necessity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom