• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sony PS Vita Production Ended in Japan

I haven't heard much news about this, but PS Vita production ended in Japan the other day: https://gematsu.com/2019/03/ps-vita-production-ended-in-japan

The Vita was solid hardware. It did some things the Switch now does but worse with its cross play with PS4. It also had a pretty high quality screen, especially the original OLED model. Sadly, I feel it had few good games. The launch game, Uncharted Golden Abyss, is still my favorite game for the system.

Did you own a PS Vita? Do you have any fond memories of the system? How do you feel about its production coming to an end?

The PsP disappointed me with the games available for it even though it was some cool tech.

Nothing about the Vita's library made me wanna buy one, but again, it was some impressive tech.

The worst thing they did was have exclusive and overpriced memory cards, speaking for the UK, that sank the console here. So much money on top of an already pricey piece of kit and even then the memory cards were quite rare.

I won't miss the console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom